• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Submerged Embassy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Smash 4 and HNNNNNNG. I like Bowser and PACMAN surprisingly. Captain Falcon is still pretty cool too, though.

P.S. Hey Psilo :]

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
So there's been talk about a possible Greninja suspect test. Thoughts?

I'll edit mine in in a bit.

I don't think Greninja should be banned but I would be fine with a suspect test. I guess some people could think that Greninja could be (a very small chance imo) potentially broken, and since we're not suspecting anything else right now, it would at least be interesting to see what the metagame is like without Greninja.

User Name: Psilo
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: Psilo
Reason for Joining: bored
Referred by:
Timezone (in GMT: -6
Battle Experience (0-10): 7
Additional Comments?:

Welcome!

Turpoo

S|utbro
Greninja being banned. ha
ha
ha

Smash 4 looks great, too bad I'm poor and Irra (D) won't buy me it.
I want to play as Pacman :(

Welcome Psilo.

ger9119

TSJ.png

me and apollo did a lot of work on this month's entry everyone should check it out and give feedback once the feedback thread is up

Been laddering on my OLT account for this week. Im really hoping that I make it, especially with my record so far.

HTML:
User: lt4aclone
Format	Elo	GXE	Glicko-1	COIL	W	L	T	
ou	1593	84	1810 ± 62	--	27	1	0

Anyone else who uses Smogon doing OLT?

Last edited:

Irrationality

Founder of SE Guild
Woo~ We're live :]

..I've been doing some laddering here and there to test out some OU teams. While testing, I've ran across some sets that almost took me off my A-game. Do any of you use certain sets or items that almost always throw your opponents off guard? I don't know why, but I keep falling for sash Crawdaunt. I still expect LO or Choice Band. I personally want to use sash Gengar with hp ice to nail some pesky scarf knock-off lando-therians. I've used sash'd Gar last gen with good results, but who knows with this gen. I've been bored with the meta, so I'm going to be going through a continuous experimental phase until ORAS comes out.

Last edited:

ger9119

Guys anyone whose in the league, check the thread ASAP.

Mega Steelix and Mega Glalie have been announced

Last edited:

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
Woo~ We're live :]

..I've been doing some laddering here and there to test out some OU teams. While testing, I've ran across some sets that almost took me off my A-game. Do any of you use certain sets or items that almost always throw your opponents off guard? I don't know why, but I keep falling for sash Crawdaunt. I still expect LO or Choice Band. I personally want to use sash Gengar with hp ice to nail some pesky scarf knock-off lando-therians. I've used sash'd Gar last gen with good results, but who knows with this gen. I've been bored with the meta, so I'm going to be going through a continuous experimental phase until ORAS comes out.

I remember losing to sash Bisharp a while back. (Here's the replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-20041) Sash Gengar sounds really good - you could also try Icy Wind instead of HP Ice. I don't think the power difference is really significant and Icy Winds also lowers the opponents speed.

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
I have to admit, I'm disappointed with Latios and Latias having pretty much identical megas, but all the other megas cheer me up a bit.

Still waiting for Mega Flygon tho =[

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
User Name: JazzTM
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: Jazz Hands
Reason for Joining: I need something new to do in my spare time, and there's a few names I recognise here from the old days.(EZ, Sucka, Suhnny)
Referred by: Exactly no one
Timezone (in GMT: GMT +1 atm
Battle Experience (0-10): Gen 5 Ubers? I'm yo man. Anything involving current gen? I'd prefer not to talk about that. About 6 overall? I really need to learn gen 6
Additional Comments?: I'm Jazz Hands if anyone remembers me/ cares. If you don't I won't be too hurt.

And TBP? Mega Weavile. nuf said

Irrationality

Founder of SE Guild
I have to admit, I'm disappointed with Latios and Latias having pretty much identical megas, but all the other megas cheer me up a bit.

Still waiting for Mega Flygon tho =[

Same! Hopefully they do announce that nice mFlygon soon -. I'm also disappointed about the latis as well. Not only in-game, but even for my xat avatars, it's sort of hard to distinguish them.

User Name: JazzTM
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: Jazz Hands
Reason for Joining: I need something new to do in my spare time, and there's a few names I recognise here from the old days.(EZ, Sucka, Suhnny)
Referred by: Exactly no one
Timezone (in GMT: GMT +1 atm
Battle Experience (0-10): Gen 5 Ubers? I'm yo man. Anything involving current gen? I'd prefer not to talk about that. About 6 overall? I really need to learn gen 6
Additional Comments?: I'm Jazz Hands if anyone remembers me/ cares. If you don't I won't be too hurt.

And TBP? Mega Weavile. nuf said

Accepted.

Welcome :).

Mega Beedrill's stats have been discovered.

Index: 825 - Beedrill-M Stats: 65/150/40/15/80/145 Type: Bug/Poison Catchrate: 45 Stage: 3

rip fairies

ger9119

Index: 825 - Beedrill-M Stats: 65/150/40/15/80/145 Type: Bug/Poison Catchrate: 45 Stage: 3

rip fairies

I knew Beedrill will hit hard and be super fast, no surprise there

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox

rip fairies
Man, this really is what mega evolution is about. Making crappy pokemon good. What about the ability? And Bug typesz moves aren't known for their massive physical power.

Actually, all of the new Mega's stats have been revealed. For example, Mega Slowbro has 95 / 70 / 180 / 130 / 80 / 30.

We laughed at its Shell Armor. We laughed at its derpiness. And now, CroBro laughs at us as we fail to pierce it with even the mightiest of physical attacks.

seriously this thing lives CB Crawdaunt's Adaptability Crunch like wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.