• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Submerged Embassy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, as an off topic question, anyone got any fun plans for Halloween?

Watchin movies, watchin one piece, and handing out candy.

ger9119

Sucka_Punch

Just going to announce... that my hiatus is over! I'm now going to pick mons back up for a trial run. So as of now I'm back [:

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Just going to announce... that my hiatus is over! I'm now going to pick mons back up for a trial run. So as of now I'm back [:

O: 0: |: :)

Welcome back sucka. been too long of a hiatus imo.

User Name:SneaselFTW
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name:[P4L]legolover8
Reason for Joining:Wanted to join a clan and this one looked cool :3
Referred by:N/A
Timezone (in GMT:UK (GMT)
Battle Experience (0-10): Experience 8/10 Skill 4/10
Additional Comments?:Hi. Does this clan have a PO channel or does it mainly use PS?

Last edited:

BlazikenBlitz

Blaziken Ninja
Hello and welcome back, uh...people. :) Meanwhile i'll just hang here and live in my no-candy-cuz-i'm-fat world and like, sit at my computer all day. xD

Irrationality

Founder of SE Guild
Additional Comments?:Hi. Does this clan have a PO channel or does it mainly use PS?

Welcome :). This clan does not have a PO channel as the majority of players here prefer/use PS. I think only 3 of us actually still play on PO, but a lot of the clans on PO have moved to PS, so It's pretty dead on PO, I've heard :c.

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer

Welcome back!

Welcome! (and anyone that recently joined that I forgot.)

Welcome :). This clan does not have a PO channel as the majority of players here prefer/use PS. I think only 3 of us actually still play on PO, but a lot of the clans on PO have moved to PS, so It's pretty dead on PO, I've heard :c.

Yeah, I kind of guessed as much.

Thank you everyone :D

725roy

ambivolent
Aight, so I'm participating in this BS monotype tour which is uses a 6:0 ratio AND bans Ubers, Megas and legendaries. I've got a ground team, and I'll be sure to post replays here.

Snorby

Snorby
Aight, so I'm participating in this BS monotype tour which is uses a 6:0 ratio AND bans Ubers, Megas and legendaries. I've got a ground team, and I'll be sure to post replays here.

Losing Landorus(-T) there sounds rough. Best of luck!

Bans me gas and legendaries is rough. Bug would have been better than ground here because you lose Landorus-T, butgood luck :)

ger9119

SE is doing pretty well in Guardians Cup, check the replays in the thread :)

Irrationality

Founder of SE Guild
I'm relinquishing all ownership of the guild to MMS. I just need a mod to replace mines and scuba's posts for all of MMS's to be finalized. I'll be around for most of today if anyone wants to chat. I'll elaborate more on the matter of why I am leaving before I go later tonight...btw formalities are overrated ~.

Irrationality

Founder of SE Guild
Y u leaving so soon Irra ;-;

Also if any of you need to look on Smogon for an Excadrill set, refer to the analysis I wrote.

I'm leaving sooner than scheduled (despite leaving in the same month (just a few weeks earlier than notice)) because if I drag out my goodbye any longer, I'll be hurting the guild more than I already have. I'm not interested in mons lately and I thought ORAS would spark my interest again, but it really hasn't :c. I've never had any difficulties in school, but this semester has really been kicking me in the bunz and being on xat and making sure here runs smoothy as well as maintaining peace and tranquility is part of the cause. I'm mainly leaving to work on myself as a person. I've spent all my time helping others (which will never change) that I've almost forgotten to help myself. Sometimes it's oki to be selfish to oneself because then it allows one to better focus and better themselves as well as improving interactions/connections with others. I've learned a lot from these past two years from being on PO to transitioning into Serebii all thanks to BLUES. I've learned to accept my loses and grow from them, I've learned that hax is apart of the game, and I've learned that taking this game seriously and raging at people only makes people not want to play with me because I was too serious and complained rather than moving forward. Now; I've told a good amount of you that I've been typing my farewell speech weeks ago, addressing almost each and everyone one of you, but then I scrapped that document in its entirety as several people told me that by me addressing them, it would only make it harder for them to embrace my leave, so I respected their wishes. I know MMS will run this guild with the best of his abilities and will continue to move this guild in a positive direction. No offense to anyone and sorry for my bluntness, but I honestly see very few people with leading capabilities. If there are any issues, I urge all of you to talk to MMS as he's a pretty down to earth, understanding young lad who is always eager to help whenever help is warranted. I had a good run, I enjoyed building this place from the ground up, and I had a vision to gain members with similar goals and visions as my own. It's safe to say that I've succeeded in establishing one of the most strongest competitive guilds that Serebii has to offer, but it's all thanks to all of you amazing, smart innovators that have made it all possible which I'm very grateful for :3. Aside from MMS, I really don't want to address anyone specifically as typing all of this is more sentimental than my usual calm and collective mind can muster :/ Despite my bitter-sweet leave, none of you are never truly gone as you all hold a special place in my heart (especially Crys as he usually finds it hard to believe). This is really it because after tonight, I won't be on here, PO, PS, XAT, Pokebattle, anywhere else that you guys normally find me..I hope, like myself, you all find yourself and what it is that makes you..well you, and to improve, grow, explore, and embrace new found experiences that you may never think were possible. Never be afraid to explore new opportunities as they may pass you by and/or you might not ever have those opportunities again.

Urgh..so yeah! I bid all my frens on here, PO.PS, and on the xat a heart-filled farewell ~.

***Again, if a mod can swap me and Scuba out for MMS, that would be lovely. Please and thank you.

-Best wishes and cheers to new beginnings, journeys, and new-found friendships

~Sincerely,
Irrationality

Snorby

Snorby
I'm leaving sooner than scheduled (despite leaving in the same month (just a few weeks earlier than notice)) because if I drag out my goodbye any longer, I'll be hurting the guild more than I already have. I'm not interested in mons lately and I thought ORAS would spark my interest again, but it really hasn't :c. I've never had any difficulties in school, but this semester has really been kicking me in the bunz and being on xat and making sure here runs smoothy as well as maintaining peace and tranquility is part of the cause. I'm mainly leaving to work on myself as a person. I've spent all my time helping others (which will never change) that I've almost forgotten to help myself. Sometimes it's oki to be selfish to oneself because then it allows one to better focus and better themselves as well as improving interactions/connections with others. I've learned a lot from these past two years from being on PO to transitioning into Serebii all thanks to BLUES. I've learned to accept my loses and grow from them, I've learned that hax is apart of the game, and I've learned that taking this game seriously and raging at people only makes people not want to play with me because I was too serious and complained rather than moving forward. Now; I've told a good amount of you that I've been typing my farewell speech weeks ago, addressing almost each and everyone one of you, but then I scrapped that document in its entirety as several people told me that by me addressing them, it would only make it harder for them to embrace my leave, so I respected their wishes. I know MMS will run this guild with the best of his abilities and will continue to move this guild in a positive direction. No offense to anyone and sorry for my bluntness, but I honestly see very few people with leading capabilities. If there are any issues, I urge all of you to talk to MMS as he's a pretty down to earth, understanding young lad who is always eager to help whenever help is warranted. I had a good run, I enjoyed building this place from the ground up, and I had a vision to gain members with similar goals and visions as my own. It's safe to say that I've succeeded in establishing one of the most strongest competitive guilds that Serebii has to offer, but it's all thanks to all of you amazing, smart innovators that have made it all possible which I'm very grateful for :3. Aside from MMS, I really don't want to address anyone specifically as typing all of this is more sentimental than my usual calm and collective mind can muster :/ Despite my bitter-sweet leave, none of you are never truly gone as you all hold a special place in my heart (especially Crys as he usually finds it hard to believe). This is really it because after tonight, I won't be on here, PO, PS, XAT, Pokebattle, anywhere else that you guys normally find me..I hope, like myself, you all find yourself and what it is that makes you..well you, and to improve, grow, explore, and embrace new found experiences that you may never think were possible. Never be afraid to explore new opportunities as they may pass you by and/or you might not ever have those opportunities again.

Urgh..so yeah! I bid all my frens on here, PO.PS, and on the xat a heart-filled farewell ~.

***Again, if a mod can swap me and Scuba out for MMS, that would be lovely. Please and thank you.

-Best wishes and cheers to new beginnings, journeys, and new-found friendships

~Sincerely,
Irrationality

I feel as though this is much too soon, but then no matter when this happened it would have been too soon...

Thank you for your kind words and trust, Irra. I hope to do you proud. You've helped me a lot in a lot of ways, when we've talked you've proven to be a great person to talk about anything to. It's been my pleasure and honor to call you friend. Farewell, and thank you.

Now, I know there are probably a fair chunk of you who were here solely for Irra, and will likely leave with her. I understand if you choose to do this, and there will be no hard feelings. Of course, I hope most of you choose to stay. I'm in contact with Miror and the posts should be changed in a few minutes. Ger and I have been discussing some ideas we're going to be implementing, and I'm not going to reveal them yet as we haven't worked out all the kinks, but with any luck, this should be a fun way to get activity up, get some tournaments going, and help newer or rusty people get better at OU, and even other tiers. We'll need some help with some of this, particularly from people who consider themselves knowledgeable in tiers other than OU. If you think you're one of these people, please, contact myself and Ger, you'll likely be able to help us out!

I'd also like to make it very clear that, like Irra said, if you ever have any questions, suggestions, or problems, be them about the thread, the xat, or even my own leadership, I urge you to contact me privately and I will be happy to listen and help if I can!

Let's keep SE on its pedestal of the best Guild on serebii, both in terms of our community and our skill level! :]

Status
Not open for further replies.