• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Submerged Embassy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Ah the clutch turbo vs JJ the jet plane

Anyhow anyone want to help me test a nfe in ou team :]

venom1950

Ace Trainer
User Name: Eaglehawk
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: Eaglehawk. Just find me in PS!'s UnderUsed Room.
Reason for Joining: I've found SE's guild members to be fun and affable.
Referred by: The SE guild members
Timezone (in GMT: GMT -5 with Daylight Savings
Battle Experience (0-10): 10. ger9119 remembers.
Additional Comments?: Hi SE!

oh it's you again eagle.

ger9119

Rotom-Heat @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Ice / Thunderbolt
- Thunderbolt / Trick

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 SpD
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp

The two nominations for CCAT, get voting

Snorby

Snorby
User Name: Eaglehawk
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: Eaglehawk. Just find me in PS!'s UnderUsed Room.
Reason for Joining: I've found SE's guild members to be fun and affable.
Referred by: The SE guild members
Timezone (in GMT: GMT -5 with Daylight Savings
Battle Experience (0-10): 10. ger9119 remembers.
Additional Comments?: Hi SE!

For the last time bro, you can't join. One of the last things Irra did before leaving was refuse you, and I'm going to honor it. Post in this thread again and you will be reported.

Anyway, voting Rotom-W :]

A Moon Gust

I Like Punz
User Name: A Moon Gust
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: amg
Reason for Joining: i luv u guys
Referred by: [people]
Timezone (in GMT: -5
Battle Experience (0-10):7.6
Additional Comments?:

Snorby

Snorby
Additional Comments?:

Welcome cutie :]

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Additional Comments?:

ayy

Also I've gotten back into Minecraft and PASBL. Dear god somebody please help me.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
So, I hope everyone had a good holiday. I finally got another 3ds and I also got Omega Ruby. I'm pumped for this weekend, going to Columbus for probably the biggest Magic: the Gathering tournament I've ever competed in.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
So, I hope everyone had a good holiday. I finally got another 3ds and I also got Omega Ruby. I'm pumped for this weekend, going to Columbus for probably the biggest Magic: the Gathering tournament I've ever competed in.

Ah Omega Ruby is a ton of fun. I'm about halfway through my playthrough, I just need to get my DS out of my coat and finish it lol. Just beat Norman and I'm ready to head out to the second half of the map. At what point do you unlock mega evolution?

Ah Omega Ruby is a ton of fun. I'm about halfway through my playthrough, I just need to get my DS out of my coat and finish it lol. Just beat Norman and I'm ready to head out to the second half of the map. At what point do you unlock mega evolution?

You're really close to it iirc. You get it either before or after the 6th gym. I've got all 8 badges so now I just gotta wait for my sister to beat Wallace.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
You're really close to it iirc. You get it either before or after the 6th gym. I've got all 8 badges so now I just gotta wait for my sister to beat Wallace.

I have such a great team, I just want Mega Evolution so I can use the mighty Mega Gardevoir.

Status
Not open for further replies.