• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Submerged Embassy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ger9119

Last edited:

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
User Name: A Moon Gust
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: amg
Reason for Joining: i luv u guys
Referred by: [people]
Timezone (in GMT: -5
Battle Experience (0-10):7.6
Additional Comments?:

Welcome!

Great job on the war guys!

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Can I play in this war too?

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Can we please please please have a guild BW OU tour?

Snorby

Snorby
Can we please please please have a guild BW OU tour?

Um, yes. Please. Right Now?

If there are 8+ people interested, sure! That's two, so if 6 more people post saying they'd want to be in, then I'll throw something together in the tournaments thread :]

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
I think spidey said he'd be interested. iirc he's in this clan.

Snorby

Snorby
Okay guys, so as you know Eaglehawk as been rejected from here 3 times now for the same reason; Irra did not want him here, and many people agreed with her. However, after consulting with Ger I have decided that any of you that have an opinion on whether or not he should be allowed in the guild should PM me their opinion. If the vast majority say we should let him in, then let him in we shall. Unless you are 100% indifferent, you should send me a vote, as it will absolutely be a factor for when I make my decision.

Get PM'ing! :]

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Clone's just salty that BW ended before he got good :] Also, I think we have about 8 people now. Maybe 7.

venom1950

Ace Trainer
uhh, no. no BW. **** that tier. lets stick with oras cuz i like oras and im good at it. plus i wanna shrek ppl with ninja before he goes.

isn't ninja already kill?

I'd actually participate in a BW tournament. May not be the best meta Pokemon's seen, but it's still a hella lot better than XY's ever been.
BW better than oras/xy? i'll rather play knock off the meta than weather wars

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
isn't ninja already kill?

BW better than oras/xy? i'll rather play knock off the meta than weather wars

Ninja is currently in suspect testing. On 1/4/15 the suspect will end, and a vote will take place soon afterwards. This vote will likely result in it's ban.

venom1950

Ace Trainer
Ninja is currently in suspect testing. On 1/4/15 the suspect will end, and a vote will take place soon afterwards. This vote will likely result in it's ban.

oh smogon you so funny...

tnx for the info Aeon

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
hello? Aeon legit copied my information I put in the xat
also rotom-w too standard imo : [

Damn amg why you gotta expose me like that?

Also, my asb career is off to a rousing start. I already have four matches up and am ready to take on the world!!

Status
Not open for further replies.