• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Submerged Embassy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ger9119

Lickilicky @ Expert Belt
Ability: Oblivious
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpA
Brave Nature
- Explosion
- Fire Blast
- Power Whip
- Ice Beam

Thinking about making a team around this for the lols, actually for the next CCAT i was considering making the idea to build around something in lower tiers for OU

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
User Name:poke_Archer2010
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name:None yet
Reason for Joining:Just got OR and wanted to get back into competitive battling
Referred by:No one
Timezone (in GMT: -4
Battle Experience (0-10):7
Additional Comments?:Looking forward to having a great time here and helping out however I can

Welcome to SE!

Lickilicky @ Expert Belt
Brave Nature
- Explosion
- Fire Blast
- Power Whip
- Ice Beam

Thinking about making a team around this for the lols, actually for the next CCAT i was considering making the idea to build around something in lower tiers for OU

Completely forgot Lickilicky learned Fire Blast :eek: (There goes Ferrothorn).
For explosion Lickilicky, Normal Gem is the best imo n.n

Snorby

Snorby
Lickilicky @ Expert Belt
Brave Nature
- Explosion
- Fire Blast
- Power Whip
- Ice Beam

This looks fun as hel|

The charger on my laptop conked out on me, so I won't be on xat for the next few days (or maybe until tomorrow night idk).

We'll miss you bby ;;

ger9119

Been getting really into Smogon Doubles lately, it's very fun feels like there is a standard in the tier but innovation is way more welcomed since there's limited turns. I'm still playing a lot of OU too. Umm when should we launch the next CCAT? Would monday be good. Also signups for BW2 tour will close on Monday and the bracket will be posted then as well.

Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
User Name:poke_Archer2010
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name:None yet
Reason for Joining:Just got OR and wanted to get back into competitive battling
Referred by:No one
Timezone (in GMT: -4
Battle Experience (0-10):7
Additional Comments?:Looking forward to having a great time here and helping out however I can

Archer!!!!!! Welcome to SE

BlazikenBlitz

Blaziken Ninja
I should probably make this official, I don't feel like I fit in Serebii guilds anymore. While I like competitive still, I'm busy with other priorities and communities, so this community, which I didn't feel like I fit in with to begin with, was already kind of put on the back burner as seen by my absence from Xat. While it's not guaranteed I want to leave the clan forever, it's likely I won't be back. I don't hate any of you, and you all are nice people, but I'm going to have to quit the guild. I hope to cross paths with you all at another time.

Snorby

Snorby
Cya Blaze, I'll hit you up on skype when the next dbza comes out :]

Snorby

Snorby
Rock Head Tyrantrum is released, thoughts?

+1 252+ Atk Life Orb Tyrantrum Fire Fang vs. 252 HP / 88+ Def Ferrothorn: 390-463 (110.7 - 131.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252+ Atk Life Orb Tyrantrum Head Smash vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 473-559 (122.8 - 145.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Tyrantrum Head Smash vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Landorus-T: 364-429 (114.1 - 134.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252+ Atk Life Orb Tyrantrum Head Smash vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 285-335 (85.3 - 100.2%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+1 252+ Atk Life Orb Tyrantrum Head Smash vs. 4 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 660-777 (102.8 - 121%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252+ Atk Life Orb Tyrantrum Head Smash vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Slowbro: 337-398 (85.5 - 101%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+1 252+ Atk Life Orb Tyrantrum Head Smash vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mew: 499-589 (123.5 - 145.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252+ Atk Life Orb Tyrantrum Head Smash vs. 252 HP / 212+ Def Rotom-W: 352-417 (115.7 - 137.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Very little likes to take a hit from this thing, and it outspeeds +Nature Base 115s after a DD, even with Adamant. Honestly, this thing looks like a great way to break walls/clean up for HO teams, once the fast megas/scarfers are out of the picture.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
My body is ready for the dino straight out of fossil fighters.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Sounds amazing, I'll try it out on PS or PO and see how it goes but with those damage calculations, I like it already!

Snorby

Snorby
bracket for the BW2 tournament is up in the tournament thread, guys :]

venom1950

Ace Trainer
sorry for not being active lately. i have a lot to study. this month i have the last exams and then the next month i have finals. i'm always here on forum but not as much as usually. and i haven't battled for a quite some time now.

ger9119

Sorry for my lack of activity as of late. Just haven't felt like being on and playing mons

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer

Snorby

Snorby
There's a button in Jazz's sig, Archer :]

Status
Not open for further replies.