• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Submerged Embassy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, welcome, how goes it? Idk about the rest of these ppl, but if you want to talk or w/e u can find me in the OU room on PS!

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
User Name: RipTid3
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: PS/PO - RipTid3 (PS mainly)
Reason for Joining: Interested in joining a guild. new to serebii
Referred by: no one
Timezone (in GMT: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada
Battle Experience (0-10): ehh umm not much maybe 3-4ish
Additional Comments?: none really

Welcome to SE!

User Name: RipTid3
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: PS/PO - RipTid3 (PS mainly)
Reason for Joining: Interested in joining a guild. new to serebii
Referred by: no one
Timezone (in GMT: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada
Battle Experience (0-10): ehh umm not much maybe 3-4ish
Additional Comments?: none really

Welcome to the guild! If you wanna check out the guild xat, the link is in my sig.

Ekans647

Strongest Shield
Welcome to the guild, RipTid3! You'll enjoy yourself here.

Welcome to the guild! If you wanna check out the guild xat, the link is in my sig.
We have a xat? What is xat?

I'd would like to join the War Team, but it appears that there is no sign-up form. How do I apply?

So I'd like to runs tournament of some kind for the guild. As of now, I'm thinking running a Monotype, Ubers, and Gen Battle. What would you guys like to do?

Last edited:

Ekans647

Strongest Shield
We haven't been active in a while, and I really want to run some activities of event to boost the activity around here. Is there anything that you guys would be interested in doing, like tournament, CCAT or war?

Snorby

Snorby
If you'd like to throw the idea of a war out to some other guild's war captains, be my guest. :]

Snorby

Snorby
oh, you just get a PS test battle from me! I won't be able today, but im sure we could set up a time c:

Besides, you don't need to be on the war team to scout for wars, so if you want to do that anyway you can.

Ekans647

Strongest Shield
oh, you just get a PS test battle from me! I won't be able today, but im sure we could set up a time c:

Besides, you don't need to be on the war team to scout for wars, so if you want to do that anyway you can.
Thanks man. Would Wednesday work for you? My timezone is GMT -7. Yours?

So does most of the activity take place on the guild xat?

Snorby

Snorby
yeah, we have more activity there, especially in the evenings.

Wednesday evening will likely work for me. I'm GMT -6.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
hey guys sorry about the inactivity, my laptop's being a *****... but it's working for now so I guess I can be more active .

Also...

Rock Head Tyrantrum *-* looking forward to using it, just need to come up with a good ev spread for it...

Mega Metagross might be banned tho :'( so there goes my mega slot... any thoughts on who could be a good replacement?

Last edited:

venom1950

Ace Trainer
sorry guys but i'll resign from the guild. i'm not playing pokemon that much lately and i got rusty. don't know what sets are and what the current meta is and stuff. it's been fun and thank you for accepting me in this league. i'll be active on the forum tho. see ya around guys

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
hey guys sorry about the inactivity, my laptop's being a *****... but it's working for now so I guess I can be more active .

Also...

Rock Head Tyrantrum *-* looking forward to using it, just need to come up with a good ev spread for it...

Mega Metagross might be banned tho :'( so there goes my mega slot... any thoughts on who could be a good replacement?

Mega-Charizard-X is really good - the only problem is that it needs Defog or Rapid Spin support. For a Pokemon like Mega-Metagross, I would recommend Mega-Gardevoir. Although much less bulky, it is relatively fast and hits very hard with its STABs like Mega-Metagross.

Status
Not open for further replies.