1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Subspace Generate Graphics

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by FrozenConstellation, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Archangel Azazel

Archangel Azazel Fallen Angel

Accepted! ^_^

FOUR SPOTS LEFT!! >~>

2. FrozenConstellation

FrozenConstellation There for grace I go

Sorry for the wait guys <.> but here's the ones i finished.

Jirehtheprovider: i couldn't decide on some things so...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Toxic Nightshade(hope i spelled it right >.<):

[​IMG]

3. jireh the provider

jireh the provider Video Game Designer

The picture above's the one I chose. But you know, I say I'm greatly impressed. I bet this art request is officially your first request where you use Filipino language. Had you developed a sense of interest in Filipino language?

So thanks anyway.

4. Toxic Nightshade

Toxic Nightshade GET TO DEL TACO

It's beautiful, thank you so much!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
  5. Chidzz

Chidzz Well-Known Member

Tini I would like a xat background please.
    Images(Up to 6): Roserade, Umbreon, Girafarig, Kingdra, Donphan, Mismagius
    Background: The same as celebrating x and y psychotic revolution
    template(Y/N): y
    Colour Scheme: red and purple
    Text: The Johto Journies
    Extra/Notes: Nope

Take You're Time

6. FrozenConstellation

@EonDragonFTW: your question of was it accepted will be answered momentarily XD

Okay Everyone. I'm sorry for the incredibily late requests but due to a storm Ive had a few power outages and was unable to do much about internet problems anyhow >:I I'll have the rest of the requests hopefully finished by the day after tomorrow, again I appoligize to the peeps who have been waiting over a week.

COMPLETED REQUESTS:

SO first off...

@Contrail: Silver=gray. But I added various highlights.

[​IMG]

@EonDragonFTW: YES I did accept it ya'know? XD
    And btw, this thing is pretty big, its JUST within the sig limits.

[​IMG]

AND finally..
    @GenosectArceus..was it? I hope I got it right. I forgot to metion I give 2 versions of a banner when the 2nd style is requested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy your orders peeps.

Well I actually created the bg but ok >.>.......accepted........>_> also i cant make them exactly the same. Jsyk

Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
  7. EonDragonFTW

EonDragonFTW Well-Known Member

Oh, sorry, I just didn't see myself on the waiting list, so I assumed it was denied. I could've sworn you telling me it was denied. *Shrugs*

But it looks great! Thanks so much! And btw, I'm not using it for a sig, I'm using it for a guild.

Thanks again!

8. FrozenConstellation

No prob.

@Divine Restribution: SInce you're banned you will have to resubmit your request again :/

Also I am open again with 4 spots left. That is all. :3
    ~

9. Blackjack the Titan

Blackjack the Titan It’s been a while

Awesome! Credit will be given! Thanxorus a bunch!

10. ~Ace

~Ace i can show you how

Lucina I'd like a special banner please.

Colour Scheme: green, dark green, light green, yellow, orange, red, whatever

Text: Pokemon Crossing

Extra/Notes: the bigger the better! also, have fun making it please, and if you want you can add in little animal crossing/pokemon things to it but i'd like the focal point of the banner to be the images i have provided

i think i've done this right? anyway thank you

11. Archangel Azazel

Accepted ^_^

THREE SPOTS LEFT >~>

12. Jazz™

Jazz™ Not exactly Orthodox

This may be spam, and I'll delete it if it is, but here I go:

I assume by now people thought I was dead, in a coma, or have lost interest in Serebii and don't really have the decency to tell you. I am pretty ashamed to say it's the latter. Pokemon is a bit boring for me now, and since I stopped for a few weeks a while back (I blame Intelligent Systems and their just too damn good new game), I just haven't really been able to play again. I haven't touched my games in months, and I'm about to deinstall PO from my PC. I just want to take this moment to say a few thank you's to people both in this shop and out of it. I'll be posting this other places as well:

Psycho Cut - Even though i think you've left Serebii, you really made me feel like a part of the first clan I was really interested in.
    McDanger - You always tolerated my excessive asking for battles, and always beat me as well. I always used to think: Damn, the day I beat McDanger, that'll be the day I know I can actually play Pokemon really well
    SneaselFTW - Even though I KNOW you've left Serebii, you were a great friend to me
    SkyDriver - You were like the McDanger of my TBC and BR days, the only one who was ever online at the same time as me, and always said yes to a battle. Also, I like Dutch people
    Eeveelover824 - You are a great friend, and it was from you I drew inspiration to do art.
    Astral Shadow - You gave me my first (and second to last) art shop job, and always produced great quality stuff
    BSV - You gave me my second art shop job, and I have always admired your work.
    And finally, EK. If I ever come back to Serebii and lead a clan, I will model myself on you. Thank you bro.

So yeah, that's all I've really got to say. I MAY come back in XY, but I find that unlikely. Also, I hate my new username

Jazz Hands out

Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
  13. LuringMaster

LuringMaster Mah dawg.

Tini I'd like a animated banner please.
    Images(Up to 2): Chandelure
    Animated image (gif): This one
    If the animation is long which part should I use?: Use The Part were Chandelure shoots out a fireball.
    Border(Y/N): Yes
    Colour Scheme: Black and Blue
    Text: Your Worst Nightmare
    Extra/Notes: No, that's it. I surely hope I did this right.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
  14. FrozenConstellation

SOrry to hear you;re going for a bit jazz, I'll add you back later if you would like to work agian when you return T^T

Accepted.

Also note to everyone that I WILL be very busy and my appoligies for anyone who's been waiting for a while, but I will not be here for the next week or so, due to summer school exams comming. THERE ARE CURRENTLY 3 SPOTS LEFT ON THE WAITING LIST ALSO. THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT WITH MOI

~Tini

15. Reborn_Silver

Reborn_Silver the Radiant Dawn

Tini, I'd like... a simple banner, please.

Background Image/Colour: The one used in this banner, if you could.
    Images(Up to 3): Nope.
    Border(Y/N): It's up to you...
    Colour Scheme: Same as above.
    Text: AetherionStorm
    Extra/Notes: I basically just want the above banner with different text, if that's okay with you. ^~^;

Last edited: Jul 20, 2013
  16. JustKyle

JustKyle Back on topic

17. FrozenConstellation

All requests accepted. They will be done by the end of the week <.> 1 Spot(s) left DX

Sorry for the wait peeps ;<

18. Archangel Azazel

So Sorry for the long *** wait this month to my customers >: A bit busy and didn't have the imagination to create awesome banners for a bit @_@

Anyways here they finally are. If you need ANY changes please don't hesitate to PM <.>

The DragonKnight: Hope you Likey <_>

[​IMG]

~Ace: Hope you like ^_^ Tried many combinations of colors from the ones you mentioned and this is how it came out <.> I added a bit of the animal crossing decal from the new 3ds xl because it looked nice <.> XP Hope you like <_> I tried making it as big as i could... without breaking rules @^@

[​IMG]

Anyways.. I am sowwy for the long wait <_> >_>

BACK TO FIVE!! >~>

19. alomagicat

alomagicat Active Member

Tini I'd like a xat avatar please.
    Image(1):http://pokemon.supercheats.com/artwork/196.png
    Background colour/image:Light Green (If you think of a better color or if Light Green looks bad then change it please c: )
    Border(Y/N):Yes please.
    Text(up to 5 letters):ALO
    Extra/Notes: If the image is too big ill find a smaller one thanks. c: No rush to complete this.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  20. MooseSmuggler

MooseSmuggler #DeathToFascists

Lucina I'd like a simple banner please.

Colour Scheme: Dark-ish. Maybe yellow and red? Anything that looks good for gambling xD

Text: Pokemon Crossing Bookmaker

Extra/Notes: Make it a little smaller than ~Ace's request. His is the main guild banner, mine's just a section, so I don't want to overshadow the main banner xD