• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Subspace Generate Graphics

Torpoleon

Lucina I'd like a simple banner please.

Unova Pokémon League, The background By the way, there's a white border on the right side of that image, so can you take that off?
Hilbert BW, to the left of the text
Nate B2W2, to the left of Hilbert
Serperior Sprite, below Nate
Samurott Sprite, below Hilbert
Alder BW, to the right of the text
Iris B2W2 to the right of Alder
Volcarona sprite, below Alder
Haxorus sprite, below Iris

Colour Scheme: Whatever works for you and makes it look nice.

Text: In the middle of the whole banner, "Torpoleon's 5 Year Anniversary" in the middle and directly below it, "May 12, 2013"

Extra/Notes: I know it's a lot of images, but hopefully it can be done in time! By the way, I'll be taking the stuff currently on my sig off, so hopefully that allows for a decent sized banner that still fits the sig limits. Probably going to have to stretch or shrink some images, but hopefully it can be done too.

Thank you and good luck!

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Lucina I'd like a simple banner please.

Unova Pokémon League, The background By the way, there's a white border on the right side of that image, so can you take that off?
Hilbert BW, to the left of the text
Nate B2W2, to the left of Hilbert
Serperior Sprite, below Nate
Samurott Sprite, below Hilbert
Alder BW, to the right of the text
Iris B2W2 to the right of Alder
Volcarona sprite, below Alder
Haxorus sprite, below Iris

Colour Scheme: Whatever works for you and makes it look nice.

Text: In the middle of the whole banner, "Torpoleon's 5 Year Anniversary" in the middle and directly below it, "May 12, 2013"

Extra/Notes: I know it's a lot of images, but hopefully it can be done in time! By the way, I'll be taking the stuff currently on my sig off, so hopefully that allows for a decent sized banner that still fits the sig limits. Probably going to have to stretch or shrink some images, but hopefully it can be done too.

Thank you and good luck!

lol I was confused as to why images and sprites, but I think I can see what you want :3

Very well then Accepted! ^_^

Done~

Torpoleon: Hope you likey <.> If you wanted bigger or smaller let me know @-@

TorpoleonSimpleBanner_zpsf6e098ea.png

Also Special Banners are naow up! *^* *^*

Last edited:

FrozenConstellation

There for grace I go
Last edited:

Mawile412

Problem
Lucina I'd like a Popout banner please.

Colour Scheme: Something kind of dark and grungy, but still colorful! :)

Text: From the ashes we rise, like a Phoenix in the sky.

Extra/Notes: You can add anything you think will make it better. :)

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Lucina I'd like a Popout banner please.

Colour Scheme: Something kind of dark and grungy, but still colorful! :)

Text: From the ashes we rise, like a Phoenix in the sky.

Extra/Notes: You can add anything you think will make it better. :)

Accepted! ^_^ For a moment there I thought you were the same user as above XD

Done~ If you need anything changed don't hesitate to Pm moi <.>

MawileHo-OhBanner_zps6ce02b41.png

BACK TO THREE SPOTS! <~>

Torpoleon

lol I was confused as to why images and sprites, but I think I can see what you want :3

Very well then Accepted! ^_^

Done~

Torpoleon: Hope you likey <.> If you wanted bigger or smaller let me know @-@

TorpoleonSimpleBanner_zpsf6e098ea.png

Also Special Banners are naow up! *^* *^*
Wow, really awesome! You just forgot 1 thing though. In the middle below the Torpoleon's 5 Year Anniversary (might have to move this part up a bit), can you put May 12, 2013? You could put it in whatever colors you think make it look nice and feel free to make the date in smaller text.

Still looks really great though! After you make the small change, should I upload this to my imgur account?

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Wow, really awesome! You just forgot 1 thing though. In the middle below the Torpoleon's 5 Year Anniversary (might have to move this part up a bit), can you put May 12, 2013? You could put it in whatever colors you think make it look nice and feel free to make the date in smaller text.

Still looks really great though! After you make the small change, should I upload this to my imgur account?

Very well then sorry about that Dx and yesness you should just to make sure the image doesn't go broken, But I'll keep it for a few days until I delete it <.>

Done :p

TorpoleonSimpleBanner_zps0ffd1135.png

Last edited:

Torpoleon

Very well then sorry about that Dx and yesness you should just to make sure the image doesn't go broken, But I'll keep it for a few days until I delete it <.>

Done :p

TorpoleonSimpleBanner_zps0ffd1135.png
Thanks so much! It looks really incredible! I'll save it to imgur right away, and will put it in my sig when it gets closer to the 12th.

EDIT: Uploaded it to imgur.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Last edited:

FrozenConstellation

There for grace I go
Tini I'd like a xat avatar please.
Image(1): just curious not sure if you can resize maybe this for a xat avi? http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/7343_render_Kairi.png if not here is a small kairi sprite http://images.wikia.com/fanon/images/b/b7/Kairi_sprites.png
Background colour/image: pink and purples
Border(Y/N): nah unless you think it looks better
Text(up to 5 letters): Fairy
Extra/Notes: not much really the last one was really nice looking ^_^

I'll try to resize but I won't garentee it looks good <.> sometimes it does, sometimes it doesnt >.< Accepted

EDIT: Done

I hope you likey..

EeveeloverKarixatavi_zps1f1ede3b.png

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I'll try to resize but I won't garentee it looks good <.> sometimes it does, sometimes it doesnt >.< Accepted

EDIT: Done

I hope you likey..

EeveeloverKarixatavi_zps1f1ede3b.png

bright its wonderful and fine :) thank you and i saved it to my computer you can delete it if you like for more room ^_^

Rogue-3

Tini I'd like a special banner please.
Background Image/Colour: dark blue/black
Images(Up to 4): http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luvqdkUiiy1r228gzo1_500.png[X]
Style: 1
Border(Y/N): Sure!
Colour Scheme: A little on the darker side. When you see the image, you'll get it.
Text: Keep them, protect them from harm...
Extra/Notes: Can you make it a little bigger than average? Like the size of the leafeon banner. I really like your work and I can't wait to see this!!

FrozenConstellation

There for grace I go
Tini I'd like a special banner please.
Background Image/Colour: dark blue/black
Images(Up to 4): http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luvqdkUiiy1r228gzo1_500.png[X]
Style: 1
Border(Y/N): Sure!
Colour Scheme: A little on the darker side. When you see the image, you'll get it.
Text: Keep them, protect them from harm...
Extra/Notes: Can you make it a little bigger than average? Like the size of the leafeon banner. I really like your work and I can't wait to see this!!

accepted. keep in mind you can't fit any other images in your sig though (banner will be about 147000 pixels, limit is 150000)

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
Tini I'd like a simple banner please
Background color:purple(Like a royal purple)
Image: http://www.gtsplus.net/files/images/art/shiny/289.png
Border:Sure why not?
Color:Make sure the text color is checkered. Like red and black,and if you cant make it red only.
Text: (On top) I said (On bottom,make sure its capitalized and in quotations as shown) "KING ME!" for I am RoyalSlaking!
Extra:If you CAN,add a crown on him. And I want it done as soon as possible and dont waste time saying,"oh wouldnt this look better"...no,do exactly as I ordered,lol not trying to sound rude. :)
Thanks

FrozenConstellation

There for grace I go
Tini I'd like a simple banner please
Background color:purple(Like a royal purple)
Image: http://www.gtsplus.net/files/images/art/shiny/289.png
Border:Sure why not?
Color:Make sure the text color is checkered. Like red and black,and if you cant make it red only.
Text: (On top) I said (On bottom,make sure its capitalized and in quotations as shown) "KING ME!" for I am RoyalSlaking!
Extra:If you CAN,add a crown on him. And I want it done as soon as possible and dont waste time saying,"oh wouldnt this look better"...no,do exactly as I ordered,lol not trying to sound rude. :)
Thanks

I'll try. Accepted.