• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Subspace Generate Graphics

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Lucina I'd like a Fragmentation Banner please.

Colour Scheme: Dark blue as the primary color.

Text: Dragon Type Pokémon Club
Extra/Notes: I'd like it to be within sig limits please :x

Thanks!

Accepted! ^_^

FOUR SPOTS LEFT!! >~>

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
Sorry for the wait guys <.> but here's the ones i finished.

Jirehtheprovider: i couldn't decide on some things so...

CelenaJirehsimbanner11_zps390502e2.png

The picture above's the one I chose. But you know, I say I'm greatly impressed. I bet this art request is officially your first request where you use Filipino language. Had you developed a sense of interest in Filipino language?

So thanks anyway.

Chidzz

Tini I would like a xat background please.
Images(Up to 6): Roserade, Umbreon, Girafarig, Kingdra, Donphan, Mismagius
Background: The same as celebrating x and y psychotic revolution
template(Y/N): y
Colour Scheme: red and purple
Text: The Johto Journies
Extra/Notes: Nope

Take You're Time

FrozenConstellation

There for grace I go
@EonDragonFTW: your question of was it accepted will be answered momentarily XD

Okay Everyone. I'm sorry for the incredibily late requests but due to a storm Ive had a few power outages and was unable to do much about internet problems anyhow >:I I'll have the rest of the requests hopefully finished by the day after tomorrow, again I appoligize to the peeps who have been waiting over a week.

COMPLETED REQUESTS:

SO first off...

@Contrail: Silver=gray. But I added various highlights.

abilityextract10_zpsb92c7cfb.png

@EonDragonFTW: YES I did accept it ya'know? XD
And btw, this thing is pretty big, its JUST within the sig limits.

Eonlatios12_zpsecc19763.png

AND finally..
@GenosectArceus..was it? I hope I got it right. I forgot to metion I give 2 versions of a banner when the 2nd style is requested.

flyingpokemonclub11_zps60114160.png

flyingpokemonclub10_zps4b002e9f.png

Enjoy your orders peeps.

Tini I would like a xat background please.
Images(Up to 6): Roserade, Umbreon, Girafarig, Kingdra, Donphan, Mismagius
Background: The same as celebrating x and y psychotic revolution
template(Y/N): y
Colour Scheme: red and purple
Text: The Johto Journies
Extra/Notes: Nope

Take You're Time

Well I actually created the bg but ok >.>.......accepted........>_> also i cant make them exactly the same. Jsyk

Last edited:

EonDragonFTW

@EonDragonFTW: your question of was it accepted will be answered momentarily XD

@EonDragonFTW: YES I did accept it ya'know? XD
And btw, this thing is pretty big, its JUST within the sig limits.

Eonlatios12_zpsecc19763.png

Oh, sorry, I just didn't see myself on the waiting list, so I assumed it was denied. I could've sworn you telling me it was denied. *Shrugs*

But it looks great! Thanks so much! And btw, I'm not using it for a sig, I'm using it for a guild.

Thanks again!

FrozenConstellation

There for grace I go
Oh, sorry, I just didn't see myself on the waiting list, so I assumed it was denied. I could've sworn you telling me it was denied. *Shrugs*

But it looks great! Thanks so much! And btw, I'm not using it for a sig, I'm using it for a guild.

Thanks again!

No prob.

@Divine Restribution: SInce you're banned you will have to resubmit your request again :/

Also I am open again with 4 spots left. That is all. :3
~

~Ace

i can show you how
Lucina I'd like a special banner please.

Colour Scheme: green, dark green, light green, yellow, orange, red, whatever

Text: Pokemon Crossing

Extra/Notes: the bigger the better! also, have fun making it please, and if you want you can add in little animal crossing/pokemon things to it but i'd like the focal point of the banner to be the images i have provided

i think i've done this right? anyway thank you

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Lucina I'd like a special banner please.

Colour Scheme: green, dark green, light green, yellow, orange, red, whatever

Text: Pokemon Crossing

Extra/Notes: the bigger the better! also, have fun making it please, and if you want you can add in little animal crossing/pokemon things to it but i'd like the focal point of the banner to be the images i have provided

i think i've done this right? anyway thank you
Accepted ^_^

THREE SPOTS LEFT >~>

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
This may be spam, and I'll delete it if it is, but here I go:

I assume by now people thought I was dead, in a coma, or have lost interest in Serebii and don't really have the decency to tell you. I am pretty ashamed to say it's the latter. Pokemon is a bit boring for me now, and since I stopped for a few weeks a while back (I blame Intelligent Systems and their just too damn good new game), I just haven't really been able to play again. I haven't touched my games in months, and I'm about to deinstall PO from my PC. I just want to take this moment to say a few thank you's to people both in this shop and out of it. I'll be posting this other places as well:

Psycho Cut - Even though i think you've left Serebii, you really made me feel like a part of the first clan I was really interested in.
McDanger - You always tolerated my excessive asking for battles, and always beat me as well. I always used to think: Damn, the day I beat McDanger, that'll be the day I know I can actually play Pokemon really well
SneaselFTW - Even though I KNOW you've left Serebii, you were a great friend to me
SkyDriver - You were like the McDanger of my TBC and BR days, the only one who was ever online at the same time as me, and always said yes to a battle. Also, I like Dutch people
Eeveelover824 - You are a great friend, and it was from you I drew inspiration to do art.
Astral Shadow - You gave me my first (and second to last) art shop job, and always produced great quality stuff
BSV - You gave me my second art shop job, and I have always admired your work.
And finally, EK. If I ever come back to Serebii and lead a clan, I will model myself on you. Thank you bro.

So yeah, that's all I've really got to say. I MAY come back in XY, but I find that unlikely. Also, I hate my new username

Jazz Hands out

Last edited:

LuringMaster

Mah dawg.
Tini I'd like a animated banner please.
Images(Up to 2): Chandelure
Animated image (gif): This one
If the animation is long which part should I use?: Use The Part were Chandelure shoots out a fireball.
Border(Y/N): Yes
Colour Scheme: Black and Blue
Text: Your Worst Nightmare
Extra/Notes: No, that's it. I surely hope I did this right.

Last edited:

FrozenConstellation

There for grace I go
SOrry to hear you;re going for a bit jazz, I'll add you back later if you would like to work agian when you return T^T

Tini I'd like a animated banner please.
Images(Up to 2): Chandelure
Animated image (gif): This one
If the animation is long which part should I use?: Use The Part were Chandelure shoots out a fireball.
Border(Y/N): Yes
Colour Scheme: Black and Blue
Text: Your Worst Nightmare
Extra/Notes: No, that's it. I surely hope I did this right.

Accepted.

Also note to everyone that I WILL be very busy and my appoligies for anyone who's been waiting for a while, but I will not be here for the next week or so, due to summer school exams comming. THERE ARE CURRENTLY 3 SPOTS LEFT ON THE WAITING LIST ALSO. THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT WITH MOI

~Tini

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
Tini, I'd like... a simple banner, please.

Background Image/Colour: The one used in this banner, if you could.
Images(Up to 3): Nope.
Border(Y/N): It's up to you...
Colour Scheme: Same as above.
Text: AetherionStorm
Extra/Notes: I basically just want the above banner with different text, if that's okay with you. ^~^;

Last edited:

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
So Sorry for the long *** wait this month to my customers >: A bit busy and didn't have the imagination to create awesome banners for a bit @_@

Anyways here they finally are. If you need ANY changes please don't hesitate to PM <.>

The DragonKnight: Hope you Likey <_>

DragonKnightClubBan_zpsba1d03a7.png

~Ace: Hope you like ^_^ Tried many combinations of colors from the ones you mentioned and this is how it came out <.> I added a bit of the animal crossing decal from the new 3ds xl because it looked nice <.> XP Hope you like <_> I tried making it as big as i could... without breaking rules @^@

AceCrssongBan_zpseb78c663.png

Anyways.. I am sowwy for the long wait <_> >_>

BACK TO FIVE!! >~>

alomagicat

Tini I'd like a xat avatar please.
Image(1):http://pokemon.supercheats.com/artwork/196.png
Background colour/image:Light Green (If you think of a better color or if Light Green looks bad then change it please c: )
Border(Y/N):Yes please.
Text(up to 5 letters):ALO
Extra/Notes: If the image is too big ill find a smaller one thanks. c: No rush to complete this.

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Lucina I'd like a simple banner please.

Colour Scheme: Dark-ish. Maybe yellow and red? Anything that looks good for gambling xD

Text: Pokemon Crossing Bookmaker

Extra/Notes: Make it a little smaller than ~Ace's request. His is the main guild banner, mine's just a section, so I don't want to overshadow the main banner xD