• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sucre's My New BFF

miu miu

Famous make up artists and socialitte ;124; Sucre is looking for a BFF. You all adored Sucre in PokePalaceCity now she's looking for a best friend. Sucre is looking for a friend that can help her in her busy life. Sign ups are up so hurry before your spot gets taken away!

Only 10 people can enter:
1 kaen
2 felicia
3 granite
4 grey
5 kira
6 mimi
7 keckles
8 timmy
9 laura
10 sunlily

To sign up you have to include:
Name:
Personality:
Why you should be Sucre's BFF:

Last edited:

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
Name: Kaen
Species:;196;
Personality:she is sweet and loving and cares for others she is smart and likes study things like plants. She loves humor
Why you should be Sucre's BFF: I think Sucre and me could make good BFF and i think i can find the same qualities in her that i see in me

Name: Felicia
Species: ;281;
Personality: Bubbly, funny, great person to talk to when you're down, and gives great advice, fashionable and of course nice.
Why you should be Sucre's BFF: I'm funny and great to talk to, i give good advice when something wrong and how to fix it, i'm a fabulous dresser and always pick out things that can really suit you. i'm so smart i can tell you what piercings would look good on who!

granbull guy

Vasoline
Name: Granite
Species: ;210;
Personality: Flamboyant sweet loving caring loud fashinable.
Why you should be Sucre's BFF: I'm so sweet and you deserve someone like me as a BFF! Im very fashinable and we have lots in common.

super riolu31

"KAWAII!!"
name:grey
species: ;471;
personality: loves life, girls and swimming
why i should be sucres bff? i love her!![not really]

miu miu

All 4 of you are accepted! Just 6 more people!

ZFXZFX

Name: Kira
Species: ;303;
Personality: She is very kind and a nice girl. She is quite smart and funny but if anyone annoys her to much she may attack them.
Why you should be Sucre's BFF: She is kind and has always been a good friend.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Name: Mimi
Species: ;040;
Personality: She is a very nice girl but tends to have anger issues at times and turns hulk but if you don't upset her you'll be okay. She has lots of robots and a HeliPlane (Helicopter and Plane fused) and will let her borrow them any time she pleases. She's very good a Science.
Why you should be Sucre's BFF: Mimi's been looking for that special person who would be especially friendly with her. She hopes Sucre will be her best friend.

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
Name: Keckles
Species: ;352;
Personality: Funny, but can take things seriously. And loves art =3
Why you should be Sucre's BFF: Becuase Keckles has been looking for a realy good friend, and thinks that Sucre could be that best friend

IceCold

LolChu
Name: Timmy
Species: ;316;
Personality: He is very funny and charming. He loves Animals and works as a photographer, chef and painter. His brain is 5x the size of a normal Gulpins brain
Why he should be Sucres BFF: Because Timmy has an awesome name and can help with problems, due to his massive brain.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Name: Laura
Species: ;057;
Personality: Kind and caring but gets angry very quickly. When she is angry she goes on a rampage. She is funny and surprisingly strong.
Why you should be Sucre's BFF: Because she is a great friend to others and wants the best for her friends. She puts others first. Plus, she likes dancing.

miu miu

All of you are accepted just 1 more person!

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
Name: Sunlily
Species: Lombre
Personality: Kind and caring and loves to have fun. Is never mean and loves making friends. Is a big fan of people like Sucre.
Why you should be Sucre's BFF: Because I love making friends and Sucre is awesome!

miu miu

Woot! We have 1o people we may start!
*contestants go on silver platform*

Sasukat

Back from the dead
Name:fang
Species:;158;
Personality:likes to befriend people and will do anything to protect them but once he gets angry is hard to stop
Why you should be Sucre's BFF:because he can defend her from anything if necesairy and is a good friend

miu miu

(sorry sasukeanditachi but you didn't make the cut)

-Felicia arrives on the silver platform.-

;281; Sucre! it's such an awesome opportunity to finally meet you! I hope we can become really great BFF's. Lots of Luv, licia.

never done this before, its that ok? i also tuned in a little late in season 2 XD

miu miu

A figure comes down and it's........Sucre!

;124;: La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la

I just cant get you out of my head
Boy your lovin is all I think about
Boy its more than I dare to think about

La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la

Boy your lovin is all I think about
Boy its more than I dare to think about

Every night, every day
Just to be there in your arms
Wont you stay
Wont you then stay forever
And ever and ever and ever

La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la

I just can�t get you out of my head
Boy your lovin� is all I think about
I just can�t get you out of my head
Boy it�s more than I dare to think about

granbull guy

Vasoline
- Granite steps onto the Silver Platform
;210; : Aww Surce thats the best song Ive ever heard!

miu miu

;124;: Hello everyone! I am Sucre, you may have known me from PokePalaceCity. I hope I get to know each and everyone of you, anyways welcome to my house! Now find your rooms!