• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Suggestions for a nostalgic ex anime lover..

Status
Not open for further replies.

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
It's been years since I watched any anime, I've mostly been watching sitcoms, and I was thinking maybe I could get back into it. Does anybody have any ideas on an easy to watch and get into anime that I could start watching to get back into it easily?
P.S. Sorry if this is against the rules, if it is just lock it =P

Reiji

i'minlikewithyou
Hmmm I guess you like comedy I recommend checking out Azumanga Daioh (may drive you crazy with laughter!), Toradora! (high school wasn't this dramatic was it?) and K-ON! (girl band what can you ask for?)

Zazie

So 1991
Hmmm I guess you like comedy I recommend checking out Azumanga Daioh (may drive you crazy with laughter!), Toradora! (high school wasn't this dramatic was it?) and K-ON! (girl band what can you ask for?)

I reccomend you check out none of these. Chances are they aren't remotely similar to the Anime you used to watch. It would help if you said what kind of Anime you used to watch as well.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
I recommend Tower of Druaga. It's a fantasy/adventure series. A little bit each of comedy, drama and romance, and an interesting story based on, of all things, an old arcade game.

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
Hmm well I do like fantasy, but I used to watch stuff like Inuyasha and Ruroni Kenshin. DBZ I watched sometimes but that was years ago.

Anime-Ash

You can check some of the other threads here or Wikipedia, or maybe the Anime Suggestion Thread :D.
I Would recommend Death Note. It's short(37 eps), dubbed, suspensful, and a lot of action.

ForeverFlame

Yeah, it seems like you'd like Death Note. It doesn't really have a target audience, it's one of those universal series, so you should watch that. At 37 episodes, its short, but satisfying.

There's also the obvious things, like Naruto and Bleach. If you liked Inuyasha, you should like those. You could also watch the original Dragonball series, if you never saw that before.

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
Naruto always was fun to watch, I think I can start back with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.