• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Suggestions for my Black Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmdavid12

Challenge Accepted
Well, I think I've decided to start a new team in Pokemon. Right now, as of 3/8/12, I'm right before Lenora. I kind of want to use Pokemon I have never used before. Also, I do not care about EVs or nature. The Pokemon I have right now will be the Pokemon I take to the fight with N. Also, I am looking for suggested nicknames since I am completely uncreative.

~NOTE~ I have no access to trade AT ALL. That takes Roggenrola and Conkeldurr of the list for suggested pokemon.

Right now, my team is....

Servine Lv. 20
Nature~Jolly (I said I didn't care about Natures!)
Ability~Overgrow
Moveset
-Tackle
-Leech Seed
-Leaf Tornado
-Wrap

Yeah, I know I don't have Growth. I misclicked on that.

Purrloin Lv. 17
Nickname~Jessie
Nature~Careful
Ability~Unburden
Moveset
-Scratch
-Fury Swipes
-Thief
-Sand-Attack

Again, I know I don't have Pursuit. I taught it Thief ONE LEVEL before it learns Pursuit. I kept Thief because it had the same power as Pursuit, and for the sheer fact the In-game trainers (almost) NEVER switch out in the middle of battle.

Tympole Lv. 18
Nature~Docile
Ability~Swift Swim
Moveset
-Supersonic
-Round
-Bubblebeam
-Mud Shot

Also, there are some Pokemon I have been thinking of myself...I'll add a Pokemon to this list if someone suggests one that I haven't used and it appeals to me...

Planned Pokemon

Cobalion
Volcarona
Mienshao

Ironk

I dunno, personally, I tried raising a Purrloin/Liepard, and it just isn't that good, at all, I recommend Sawk, it's a pretty speedy bulky attacker, I cleared the entire Ice and Dragon Gym with him

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Unfortunately I have to close this one, you certainly didn't read the rules, because you posted a VERY EARLY team.

You can make a new thread, just remember to post how your team will look like in the future, not the current weak low-level team :)

by the way, so far none of your Pokemon has a Nature that hinders them, you have a good luck :p

Status
Not open for further replies.