• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Suggestions.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Pikachu

With Action Amusing!
No one has mentioned Bleach yet, that's a good start for a load of action, adventure and humour, if you can't see the original the dub isn't bad at all and it's only 2 episodes in so you should be able to find them both easily.
If you want something a little less main stream I suggest Tsubasa Chronicles for action and adventure and xxxHolic for Mystery and some mild horror and both for humour supplied by the adorable Mokona :)

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Awesome thanks for all the help.

Im a little confused, is that Case Closed worth watching then?

Yeah it is. I would recommend skipping around though; the series is 450+ ongoing (if you can believe lol (Then again, so is One Piece)) but it's not lik it's all filler; cause it's not. I just recommend searching for the Black Organization eps and other episodes like that that aren't fillers after you get past like...100 or so? I don't know; I watch them all cause I like MC (Detective Conan) and I like the mysteries, but I'm just saying this for you. ;3

Action: Yeah it has action; especially in the movies and in most cases.

Adventure: I don't really know what you mean by adventure.. I mean, they go to different places almost everytime and all..urg; I'm confused. @__@ *dies*

Humor: Yes. It is safe to say it has a lot of humor in it at times. x3

Mystery: I think we pretty much covered this one lol.

The only thing I'm not sure about is horror. But I'm just saying if you *really* like the mysteries like me then you don't even have to skip around I don't think lol. Like, maybe an ep or two, but I still didn't. If you want non-filler arcs then search for Kaizou (the fansub group). They do all the important arcs in the series (at least I THINK it's that fansub group) o__O;;

Oh, and don't listen to XD375; he basicly already passed himself off as n00b after making that retarded thread that had the poll questions of either voting FOR MC, or against it. Someone asked why he made the thread and he replied "to show my bro why it got cancelled".

And, unfortunately for him, everybdoy BUT him had chose FOR MC. So yeah~;3

Alphonse Elric

That's My Rule!!!

It's not that bad. It's not exactly a "macho hoo-hah" shounen animé, but there's a lot of mystery and I guess it could pass.

I strongly recommend Fullmetal Alchemist or One Piece, though. :/

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Uh, while I'll see the genres you're interested in, I can't tell what your tastes are. I mean, what anime have you seen before? Are you interested in going into serious, mature anime, or would you prefer a bit more light-hearted works? Would you be looking for an anime that gives you enjoyment, or one that can be dark and possibly depressing? Same question for whether you would like to get into some contemporary and/or avant-garde anime or else some straightforward anime that doesn't require your mind to digest a lot of information?

I'd be willing to give you recommendations that you may or may not like, but I'd like to know some more specific information than just a vague "this is what I like" original post. :/

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Uh, while I'll see the genres you're interested in, I can't tell what your tastes are. I mean, what anime have you seen before? Are you interested in going into serious, mature anime, or would you prefer a bit more light-hearted works? Would you be looking for an anime that gives you enjoyment, or one that can be dark and possibly depressing? Same question for whether you would like to get into some contemporary and/or avant-garde anime or else some straightforward anime that doesn't require your mind to digest a lot of information?

I'd be willing to give you recommendations that you may or may not like, but I'd like to know some more specific information than just a vague "this is what I like" original post. :/

I like light hearted to a point, but i also prefer Mature anime the most, i like animes with action ,but also ones that get you really thinking......I like horror, maybe Moderate not to horrific, if that helps :D

Status
Not open for further replies.