• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Suggestions

Ace of Shades

I'm sorry if there is already a thread for this purpose.

Anyway I would like manga suggestions here is what i m currently reading/interested in:

1. One piece
2. Mar
3. Pokemon adventures
4. Fairy Tail
5. Ultimo
6. Psyren
7. Rave Master
8. Shaman King
9. Hunter x Hunter
10. Full Metal Alchemist
11. Zatch Bell
12. Beserk
13. Bo-bo-bobobob (Or whatever)
14. Soul Eater
15. Katekyō Hitman Reborn!

Last edited:

ParaChomp

be your own guru
I highly recommend Trigun. Full of laughs, action, and amazing characters.

If you're looking for nostalgia, I'd go with Astro Boy.

Baam

The Breaker is a rather good martial arts fighting type of manga.
Pandora Hearts I rather enjoy.
Cage of Eden is also one I enjoy. (Its like a jurassic park kind of thing)
Highschool of the Dead
Codebreaker

I might add some more as I think of them.

Ace of Shades

What s keinchi the strongest disciple like?

Would any of you recommend Jojo's Bizarre Adventure or Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind?

Last edited:

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Nura: Rise Of the Yokai Clan is a great series about a boy who is half-japanese monster and half-human. He lives with a family of Yokai (Japanese mythical creatures and demons).He also has human friends and tends to see Yokai along the way, having to save them at some points. There's also an exorcist girl that joins in the story during the first volume.

Though the novel is based of of horror and action, it does have some funny twists and humour. I'd suggest that to you.

ForeverFlame

Another question would anyone recommend D. Gray Man or Blue Excorist?

If you like every series on your list, you will love those two series.

Also try 666 Satan (O-Parts Hunter if you buy the volumes), Death Note, Tegami Bachi, Inuyasha, Dragon Ball, Gantz, Claymore, and Pokemon Reburst.