• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Suggestons for Pokemon Red team

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestons for my Pokemon Red team. I'm already going to use Arbok, Dugtrio, and Charzard, so I need 4 more.

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer Blue

Smell ya later!
Alakazam and Gengar could both wipe out the entire E4

Sprintking

Alakazam is a beast, but an Ice type is vital for the E4. I would suggest Zam, Lapras, and Tauros.

BuizelPidgeot

Pidgeot, the strongest flying type in the game

PersianStrike

I would add in a Primeape, a Jolteon/Pikachu and a water pokemon... Lapras is good and if you don't take Jolteon, Vaporeon is pretty solid in my opinion. If you don't like any of those, train a Dragonite and teach it a variety of moves although it will take a while.

Mamono

Need a ditto BAD!!
I would add in a Primeape, a Jolteon/Pikachu and a water pokemon... Lapras is good and if you don't take Jolteon, Vaporeon is pretty solid in my opinion. If you don't like any of those, train a Dragonite and teach it a variety of moves although it will take a while.

Definatley agree there about the Jolteon/pikachu type. imo the OP needs a electric,looks like they have a minor weakness to water. Jolteon,Pika/raichu,Electrode etc would be a nice addition to your team if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.