• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Suicune, Entei or Raikou?

Which do you think is the best? Raikou, Entei or Suicune?

• Raikou

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • Entei

Votes: 16 11.5%
  • Suicune

Votes: 69 49.6%
  • I like them all the same

Votes: 15 10.8%
  • I don't like any of them

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mew801

Hey. Which one do you think is the best one out of all the legendary dogs? also please state why you like it.

Personally i have always likes suicune because its really kool and i love water types!

Last edited:

TobiasBR

Shiny Lover
I love Suicune because it's so cute and looks cool, besides it has strong defenses, it lasts longer in battles!

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I like Raikou the best because he's so fast. That's about it, and he looks cool. I like Suicune because of it's good defences, and I've never really liked Entei o_O

cascade88

< go ask alice >
My vote went to Suicune. I dunno, it seems more majestic and, well, pretty >_>

And I just all-around like it better anyway.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I like Suicune, but by the way, it's a water-type!

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I like Suicune because it looks cooler, it looks better, plus I like water types.

Suicune. A combination of grace and elegance, along with being the most useful in a battling environment. Raikou and Entei have nothing on Suicune.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Yeahhh...Suicune is my favorite out of the trio :] That pokemon PWNs! Raikou comes in second for me.

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
The second person here to say that Raikou is the best of the three. x] Electric types are win. 8D

Walking Contradiction

Feed Us a Fetus
Raikou, because it's a sweeper, and my personal bias is always on sweepers, particularly those with high special attack. Looks coolest out of the three, too.

mew801

I like Suicune, but by the way, it's a water-type!

sorry!!! i forgot!! i does look kinda like an ice type though eh? i think it would have been good if it was water and ice.

golduck#1

yeah it does. i also like suicune . with 3 calm minds . it is unstopable

suicune was the main dog i liked him the most

Dj Travis

Raikou, always had a weakness for him. That pokemon shouts out the word "POWER". But that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.