• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Suicune from Scratch

S

Susan_Rocket

entei.gif

Okay, here is Entei...as I would say...um...well...enjoy?

T

TK03

WOW Entei is my fav. so far and that Latias I think I saw it some where before but I cabt remember (Im not saying you stoll it:D) nice work your really talented

S

Susan_Rocket

TK03 said:
WOW Entei is my fav. so far and that Latias I think I saw it some where before but I cabt remember (Im not saying you stoll it:D) nice work your really talented

Maybe that is because I used an official picture as an example to draw, I always use official pictures, it helps me with the atamony (or what it's called)

Ho-oh Lover

HOLY POOPNESS!! Thoses sprites are the spiffist I have ever seen! Now you got the dogs/cats/beast let see there creator....(ho-oh)

------ ;250;

L

lugia65

Very cool, raikou is my favorite one of them but theyt are amazing scratches

*if you make ho-oh you can't leave out the ocean gaurdian, LUGIA*

>=D

K

Kittsie

*claps* Those are awesome! The only faults I see are shading and latias's wings look a little flat, but other than that, wow! Great job!

S

Susan_Rocket

Ho-oh lover, will you PLEASE quit that?! I do not, I repeat NO requests. If I did request I would have posted them in the Fan Requests section...

And people, if I find a good lay-out for me site, I'll put more of these sorts of sprites but then will I put them up for adoption, why? no idea. I'm trying to make a gallery site just like Dragonfree's awesome site. And the reason why Latias looks flat is because I used the colours of the original sprites...and even those are worthless as I hear now.

S

Susan_Rocket

Terribly sorry about double posting, but Jirachi was added:
jirachi.gif

S

Science_Guy

Excellent Jirachi! The eyes just look a little weird to me. Oh, well.

S

Susan_Rocket

If you look to a Jirachi sprite you see it has blue eyes...with black borders...so I tough...hey, why not? So that's the reason ^^;

S

Susan_Rocket

Um...um...that's because I put him/her on a diet? =3 (lame excuse, I know...)
Aaaaanyways, here's another sprite that sucks...but it's fanart for serebii.net =P

celebi2.gif

Celebi! Yay!
*adds it*

celebi1.gif

This one has better colours, tough...hmmm

T

Tygerwolf

Your such a great spriter Susan Rocket. *nods*
Your the one who inspired me to do some sprites from scratch^^
Your talent is awsome!