• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Suicune from Scratch

Megchan

God IS in Control
OMFG!!! XD They all rock, so talented!!!

S

Susan_Rocket

Thanks a lot Chibi Chikorita ^^

flareon.gif
Flareon was added, YAY!!!

Shadow_Fox

Chaotic Dreamer
OMG! These are soooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the Suicune! The only problem I see besides the not so great shading, is that the back paw is kinda uh.. boxy I guess youd call it. ^^;
Other than that these things rock! I wanna see more!

;038;

S

Susan_Rocket

lugia.gif

Thanks for the nice comments again ^^ I'm really liking them

Lugia was added =3

C

Cuddles the fat cat

I really like these, especially the pokemon that are standing atop a cliff, really glorious.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Oh Mah Gawd! Susan, you have some awsome sprites, they are by far some of the best I have seen. They way they dont show jagged edges is amazing I never thought it was really possible to create such fine work. The Absol and Lugia are by far my favorites, mainly because I am a big fan of both ^ ^ But I Congratulate you and such great work, Susan.

L

lugia65

Man that has to best lugia scaratch sprite I have ever seen its amaxing, and its flawless, and a great pic to get the sprite from >=D I love it ^^

S

Susan_Rocket

Heh, well...it was a very good example how to draw to begin with =P

ponyta.gif

Ponyta was added!

S

Susan_Rocket

Yay! finally risen from the death, plus added pokemon this time is: Skitty! (action pose)

skitty.gif
Meow!

S

Susan_Rocket

Lol, tried wynaut, but he sucks horribly =P
wynout.gif
Wynaut

aaaanyways, he's added =P

latias

Knuckle Trainer
I think the Wynaut is cute as! Your work hasn't been sucky and I doubt it ever will be ^_^