• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Suicune vs Metagross vs Hydreigon?

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Archaic

rawr!
This is just some random **** between my favorite pokemon. Who wins?

Suicune is the coolest, but Hydreigon is the strongest

venetrix

Kaiju trainer
Metagross is my favourite of the three, though I think Hydregion would usually beat it one on one. Shiny Gross looks AWESOME though.

SlimShady

Kill your heroes
I like all three :(
Suicune is so cool! I voted Metagross though since it's been the most useful during battle for me.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Metagross b/c he's a tank

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I choose all of the above!

Suicune is cool and can take them both on, seeing as though it has the more or less type advantage. Metagross is a shield w/ it's super Def and Atk. Hydreigon is a sweeper dragon, 'nuf said/

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Metagross. More Defense to keep the game on, more attack for stronger sweeping, and overall a better priority.

joep05

master of disaster
bit of a random trio to compare against each other...but in battle i think metagross would be dominant

Hydreigon for me.

Metagross is a fail. :D

Flame Mistress

Suicune: Beautiful design, beautiful name, not-so-beautiful if you consider the fact that it's really similar to Suicide. Also a legendary.
Hydreigon: Has two of my three favourite types, Dark and Dragon, but isn't that good design-wise; it is a pseudo-legendary, however.
Metagross: Plain ugly unless in shiny form, in which case it becomes marvelous; also a pseudo-legendary.

It's a tie between Suicune and Hydreigon for me, but I'm voting Hydreigon because it needs more love.

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
suicune, but metagross is a close second
hydreigon is painfully easy to take down in battles

Ver-mont

Wow. That was really random. I'm voting for Suicune, but Metagross is a very very close option.