• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Suicune's Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkBlaizeken

Long time no see
Hi suicine !
can u recolour a blaizeken so it is black
I want to use it as mi avatar.
pm me when done...plz and thnx!! :)

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!

K-flygon

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l256/Megadio26/WaterStarterClubBanner.jpg
^URL for WaterStarter Banner
BugToDragon.gif

thanx a buch dude!! i love it!!

Suicune, I don't want to sound mean, but I'm not on the waiting list for my Badge. Can you put me on?

No, because my sub shop is CLOSED, that means I'm not taking requests. I will do one thing, and that is Banners.
But I requested while it was open.

I don't care, I'm not taking any requests that aren't banners, and I doubt you did request it while I was open.
Yes I did. I posted my request, then you said on the next page that your sub shop was now CLOSED. So yes, it was while it was open.

It was closed on the first page before I said it, stop posting ST, you're breaking a rule right now.
This is ridiculous. I'm leaving & never coming back to your crappy work that takes too long to make.

Rukaria

onechance.
Banner Please?

FORM:
Size:725*140
Pics:Suta Ratio's Tropius and Articuno
Text:pokemon Beach
Sub Text(Bottom Right & Small): Suicune619 & Suta Ratio
Colors: Beachy
Other:Background: Can you make a beach?
Border Color: Dark Blue
Need Help? Refer to this!

Thankies! Oh BTW take your time.

pimpblue

Dragon Tamer -#1FAN!
suicune, WHATEVERif i'm breaking your stupid rules, but who the heck you think you are??? perma ban??? ban? just for requesting a perfectly good form and good request and NOT even being rude??? huh? so, i reported you for rejecting my request for no reason and being rude to me!!! you need to learn BOY! i saw you banning all those other members too for nothing! how old are you? 10? 12? ha! gimme a break dude!

suicune, WHATEVERif i'm breaking your stupid rules, but who the heck you think you are??? perma ban??? ban? just for requesting a perfectly good form and good request and NOT even being rude??? huh? so, i reported you for rejecting my request for no reason and being rude to me!!! you need to learn BOY! i saw you banning all those other members too for nothing! how old are you? 10? 12? ha! gimme a break dude!

LEAVE. YOU ARE PERM. BANNED! so bottomline is: LEAVE

also, may I have
Dancing Ipod pokemon:SUICUNE SHOP EXCLUSIVE
FORM
Pokemon: flygon
Text: I-DRAGON!
Backround Color: yellow

take your time Megadio26.

Last edited:

pokemon rulez!!!!!

Awesome Dialga!
Wuz up guys,it has been awile since I posted here.

FORM
Pics: Any good pics you can find of Munchlax,Weavile,and Rotomo
Text:pokemon Rulez,like in a cursive like the banner in my sig please
Size:The same size of the banner currently in my signatures
Colors:Like a plane grey cursive
Backround:Any backround you think would look good. Can the backround be a little faded, thanks and take your time. If you need more details please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.