• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Suicune's Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegan™

I know this isn't really a request well kind off on the front page my t.c. is there the one that says Keegan my sig. got deleted so can anybody do imageshack so I can get it back? PLEASE? :D

Raikou77

Can i get these 2 sprites WBG'd

dpmfsa370.gif

144s.png

Thanks

super groudon

Master Of Shadows
please can i have a banner
text:thunder forums
background:lightning in the background,with everywhere else in the background red
text colour:any whatever you think will go well with the background

can some one please reply to this.

Keegan™

WHat is wrong with this shop? I ask something also you guys ^^^ and they say that there's open. :confused: Can somebody tell me what's going on?

Can Megadio make me an iPod Pokemon?

Pokemon: Teddiursa
Text: iTeddy
Background Color: Dark Red

Hope I did that right!

Dudette101

Feel the heat~!
Hello.

Cake Pokemon
Pokemon: Rioru or #447
Person to make: tori845

Thank you!

tori845

¤°´·.¸¸Tori¸¸.·? ?°¤
Hello.

Cake Pokemon
Pokemon: Rioru or #447
Person to make: tori845

Thank you!

(soz if this is a bump)

Okays, I'll get to it soon.

alzzy126

GOLDEN SHINX
Megadio26 i would like an evolving pichu and tori845 i would love a trainer revamp this trainer
gsctrainer10.gif

Alex

fyl
Can Pickachu Masta animate this please?
Material you want animated: http://i1.*******.com/44qxiwz.png
In what order: The same order as the picture
Actions: her running
Other: none

Absol 20/20

Seasoned Trainer
I need some more WBGs, please.

netbattletrophy2007fn7.png
netbattletrophy2008bo0.png
netbattletrophy2009qr6.png
netbattletrophy2010wk5.png

(BTW, leave the white that's inside the Porygon2s. Kinda obvious, but I just want to make sure. :rolleyes:)

Thanks a lot. Hey, BTW, thanks for doing the requests that I've made here. You've all been great, and it's been fun. :)

super groudon

Master Of Shadows
can you make me a banner with dialga in the background with alcues and palkia with text saying:maelstrom league
and can the text be a fiery red please
and can it have like a galaxy in the background??

Regan

Banned
i dont take it anyone could make me a 4th gen female dragonite recoloured to be light blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.