• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Suicune's Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Marly

Mega Sceptile Fanboy
finished
th_1-1.gif

Hi, I post this on another shop but i saw this one is open so would it be ok if i got a perap gba with the perap colors but with a touch of light blue and light green please? ~she'she~

Thankyou but could you make me a munchlax gba with a light purple and a pearlish pink gba for it

awsome thankyou very much

Sir Marly

Mega Sceptile Fanboy
??? theres a space in my name

also if i can get you a ds template can you make me a pokemon oone

mastersky303

The Unstoppable
well, if she can, tell her i want a battle of Parukia vs. caterpie with Caterpie using Shadow Drive and Parukia saying, "What the..........
It's EVIL!!!!!!!" and try to make caterpie darker. please?

thanks agien suicune you rock

does anyone know the RGB of tje forum so i can blend my sig to look like its part of it and not a dark box

Sir Marly

Mega Sceptile Fanboy
like he said ill WBG it for ya

Status
Not open for further replies.