• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Summer 2012 Anime Preview

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I was about to post a comment about how the Summer preview is out when the majority of Spring series haven't even started airing yet, then I realized you were actually talking about Spring, and not Summer. Summer is next season.

I already started a thread about this season, but the last post was more than a month ago and I'm sure the rules on this forum are to lock a thread if it gets bumped after being in-active for over a month.

With that said, I have quite a long list of stuff I will be picking up:
  • AKB0048
  • Hyouka (I'm looking forward to this the most)
  • Tsuritama
  • Sakamichi no Apollon
  • Eureka Seven Ao
  • Jormungand
  • Haiyore! Nyaruko-San
  • Tasogare Otome X Amnesia
  • Kaze no Kanojo X
  • Accel World
  • Natsuiro Kiseki
  • Sankarea
  • Kore wa Zombie desu ka?
  • Yurumates
  • Zetman
  • Uchuu Kyoudai
  • Ozuma (Already airing)

EDIT: Ok, now I'm confused, you listed Spring shows that you're going to watch, but have the Summer preview linked...

Last edited:

Jb

Tsun in the streets

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
hyouka and fate zero season 2 are pretty much the only things i care about.

Taichi

The only thing I'll probably watch from the Summer List is the Fairy Tail movie.
From the Spring List:
-Zetman
-Apollon
-Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka? 2
-Medaka Box
-Kuroko No Basuke

Summer looks full of meh from here. But that's just a judgement from a superficial glance, it's rare for things to catch my interest just from the first previews. We won't really know if there's anything of value 'till the time comes, but I'll definitely be signing up for a second helping of totally maru Lagrange action!

As for Spring, at this point I think I'm going to be watching Kids on the Slope (my expectations for this show can no longer be measured by human means), Tsuritama, Hyouka, Medaka Box, Zetman, the return of Fate/zero and OZMA (I'm planning on watching the already aired episodes soon). That list might get bigger (I doubt it'll get smaller) as the season begins. We'll see.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Once again, nothing interests me.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Hmm what a boring summer anime season. Whats worse is that it doesn't make up for Bleach, Gintama and some other animes ending.

Its weird that the chart doesn't mention Saint Seiya Omega here or on the spring chart either.

Ones I'm interested in the chart:
Kingdom, Hagure Yuushano Estetica and the Fairy Tail movie.

Maybe pile:

Naruto: Road to Ninja (if the reviews says its good), Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse and Sword Art Online.

Everything else is a no.

From the Spring anime chart only Zetman and Scryed interests me.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Alright, now that I've actually looked at the link first, here's what I'll be watching in Summer:

• Kono Naka ni Hitro, Imouto ga Iru!
  • Sword Art Online
  • Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate
  • Muv-Luv Alternate: Total Eclipse
  • Avuru Rezuru: Kikai Jikake no Yousei-tachi
  • Tari Tari (Looks a lot like Hansaku Iroha)
  • Yuru Yuri 2 (Although it's not listed it is confirmed as airing in Summer)

Considering how early this has been released there will definitely be a lot more added to the Summer season before we actually get there.

Kaiserin

please wake up...
Muv-Luv, YESSSSSSSSSS.

As the biased fangirl I am, I implore everyone to watch Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse. Muv-Luv (the main series) is the absolute best visual novel I have ever experienced with the worst, most misleading and dumb name ever. I actually don't know much about Total Eclipse, but take my word for it when I tell you the world itself is extremely well fleshed-out. If you like sci-fi and/or mecha, watch this goddamn anime.

Because if you do, they might make the main series into an anime...!

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Muv-Luv, YESSSSSSSSSS.

As the biased fangirl I am, I implore everyone to watch Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse. Muv-Luv (the main series) is the absolute best visual novel I have ever experienced with the worst, most misleading and dumb name ever. I actually don't know much about Total Eclipse, but take my word for it when I tell you the world itself is extremely well fleshed-out. If you like sci-fi and/or mecha, watch this goddamn anime.

Because if you do, they might make the main series into an anime...!

If I pirate it they'll make a sequel? AWESOME!

No but seriously the description they give on the chart doesn't really tell me much besides that it's a spin off. At first glance it looks like another mindless show using the mecha genre as an excuse to put girls in pervy outfits.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I wasn't sure about Muv-Luv at first, then I looked at the cast and I saw Ono Daisuke voices a main character and with that I was sold.

Hah, you and your Ono Daisuk-wait did you say main character? Okay, now I'm a bit more interested.

That said, I know how you feel when you find out your favorite VN is getting an adaption.

Little Busters right?

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Hah, you and your Ono Daisuk-wait did you say main character? Okay, now I'm a bit more interested.[

My man crush on Ono Daisuke knows no bounds.

Little Busters right?

You know it, waiting for it to start airing is going to be hell, but it will be oh so worth it to see Masato and his muscles get animated, along with Kud and her Engrish that never fails to make me go HNNG.

Vernikova

Champion
Oh god is that a second season of Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere I see? I will be awaiting that soundtrack release. Wait, you mean shows I'm going to watch? None. These shows all look terrible but I will be waiting for what people on here will have to say about them so I may change my mind in the future.

Last edited: