• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Summer Fiction Awards

Will You Vote In These Awards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

Shadowcat

xXSaberXx said:
First off I just want to thank ALLLLLLLLLLLLL my readers, every reader that there ever was in my fic. Yes, even you closet readers! ^^ And the non members that read it as well. I thank you from the bottom of my heart, Espically to Scrap(my bestest FRIEND EVAR) Silver Blaze, who was my first ever reviewer, Mimori Kiryu, my twin and great friend, Kawaiiest Combusken, teh man ***** that I own, :p. Also, Twilight Absol(MUCH MISSED!) Minka_Lover, Quackerdill, Aquaris, Typhlogirl, Broken Dreams, xXSapphireXX, Wondorous Sableye AND SIKE! ShinyFlygon too. :3...

Ya' spelled my name wrongly! *Whacks xXSaberXx's head with chopsticks* It's almost da same spelling as yours, how could ya' spell it wrongly.

It's xXSapphireXx, not xXSapphireXX

Also, why would you be thanking me out of all of the many reviewers you have? Also, congrats to everyone who won an award!

C

+Chaos Blade+

Hey, Jamie:

Pnuemonoultramicroscopicsiliconinucleousism. :3 Big word. Very cool...

Anyways, congratulations to all those who participated and won. I would've won something if it weren't for my utter distaste of Fan Fiction writing then, and also left the forums. . . . Again. . . .

I'm rambling. Big congrats to xXSaberXx, who thought she'd didn't win a thing, yet, ironically, won the most here!! XP

+Chaos Blade+ [Just another word for Denny. XP]

xXSaberXx

xxxXsightless
:/ I have a feeling some people don't like me no more....

Seriously guys, I'm sorry if I suck. ;-; I didn't expect to win the awards and I really only wanted to win one. It would have made my day. I'm really sorry if you think I stole them......;-; really. I probably didn't deserve them anyway...

I hope you can all forgive me, I know I'm just a first time author and not very aqquainted with those of you who have been here longer, but I didn't know my fic would garner this much. It is, probably, partly my fault, and if you want to blame anyone, blame me. ;-; Plus, my fic does kinda suck. I really noticed that as I looked over those who were nominated and didn't win. -_-;;;

So, in ending, I would like to say sorry to all those who competed. NiGHTS and Saya did an excellent job with the awards, and we have all made mistakes and now know what to do for it. Sincerely sorry, once again.

*bows and scuttles off*

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
Saber, there is no need for you to apologize for winning. That's stupid.

For anyone who blames Saber for winning so much - get over it. She didn't ask to win all those awards, so it's not fair for you to bash her for it. It's not her fault that her fic is so successful, and that she managed to acquire a large number (well, you know what I mean) of votes for it. It looks rather childish for any to go 'OMGZ I hate Saber now cuz she winz lotz lol'. Not only are you making yourselves look like jealous little brats, you are making her feel bad and negative towards herself and her writing. It's not fair that she should feel that way.

I'm not blaming anyone in particular.

While I agree these awards had a large number of flaws, there's no need for anyone to get too worked up about it. Seriously guys, CHILL! It's only fun. Let's not go psycho! I agree, the votes were disappointing, and I myself won awards I did not deserve, but we shouldn't let this come between us.

Let's stop teh hate and make the Christmas Awards memorable, k?

-;157;

Breezy

:/ I have a feeling some people don't like me no more....

Seriously guys, I'm sorry if I suck. ;-; I didn't expect to win the awards and I really only wanted to win one. It would have made my day. I'm really sorry if you think I stole them......;-; really. I probably didn't deserve them anyway...

I hope you can all forgive me, I know I'm just a first time author and not very aqquainted with those of you who have been here longer, but I didn't know my fic would garner this much. It is, probably, partly my fault, and if you want to blame anyone, blame me. ;-; Plus, my fic does kinda suck. I really noticed that as I looked over those who were nominated and didn't win. -_-;;;

So, in ending, I would like to say sorry to all those who competed. NiGHTS and Saya did an excellent job with the awards, and we have all made mistakes and now know what to do for it. Sincerely sorry, once again.

*bows and scuttles off*
Oh chillax Saber. =3 If people are mad at you for winning, then they're a bunch of meanies with high blood pressure.

That's whatcha get. Er. Yeah. ._.

I know how ya feel though, 'cept it was with reviews, not awards. It's a crappy feeling na? But people would only give you awards or reviews because they like how you write and what you write.

xXSaberXx

xxxXsightless
;-; *hugs* Thank you. Ima take your word for it. I SHALL WRITE FOR THE PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY LIKE MY FIC! Not for the haters. *dance* I think we all go through the process of feeling crappy about our fics, for one reason or another.

Chillax=God.

:p

*hugs Typhlogirl* Thank you for the words of kindness, dear. ^^

ON TOPIC: So...once again, thanks for the awards. *bows* AND LET US PERSEVERE ONTO CHRISTMAS AND ALL IT'S GOODNESS!

Dragonfree

Just me
People have been giving Saber hell for winning?

Geeze, I won even MORE than that in the last award, and I didn't get any hell for that. Why not? Because my name is italic? -_-;

DON'T HARASS SABER FOR SOMETHING YOU WOULDN'T HARASS A MOD FOR.

gladdecease

Master Coordinator
When I voted this time around (unlike last time...) I made sure to read through all the one-shots when I voted in their categories. I didn't have much time to read through longer stories because of school and the like, though I would like to read these fics that are so famous and whatnot when I do have time.

Overall, while the numbers disappointed me, I still think the Awards can't be considered a failure unless no one votes. Anyway, congrats to all those awesome writers out there (who are so much better than me) and I'll be waiting for the next set of awards.

Kiyohime

Humm, come to think of it...a LOT of the award winners ARE newbies. XDDD I'm a newbie, so is Sike Saner and Saber and Typhlogirl and some others. I mean, Sin was the first ACTUAL chaptered fanfiction that I successfully did. Same with Saber and her CoF. Interesing. o.o;;

R

~*Ratiosu*~

Just came to inform you that I changed my username from Xeno lugia to X Kazemon. I'll be changing it again soon :D

Kiyohime

Wrong place to put it. Kazemon. XDDDD

But your loyal fans still love you and the other veterans. And one day we might become veterans and be upsurped by newbies. 8D at least, until we become old enough to go to university and discover the joys of beer, frat parties, and a hella lot of fornication. <<

Besides, with the new insight this award has given us, the Christmas awards are sure to be a success, and it helps that me, Serpent, Sike, and Saber are out of the running so people will be forced to vote for the underrated writers. ^^ It makes sense for all the winners to step out, dontcha think?

R

~*Ratiosu*~

Then where should I put it, Scrap? I'm so embarrased...:D See, I've been here for about seven months and I'm still not sure of where to put things like this. Gee, I'm such an amateur :)

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
In your sig, m'dear.

ON TOPIC:

Gah, my feelings for the Christmas Awards are mixed...I think preventing old winners from entering is a little unfair. I mean, what if a previous winner is truly the best fic in a category? Shouldn't we have everyone in there so we can truly find out which ones are the best?

And no, I'm not just saying that because I want to enter again. -_-

Who really cares if anyone is a veteran or a newbie, as long as your writings good? ;)

*shrugz* It's too early for this...

-;157;

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
Gah, my feelings for the Christmas Awards are mixed...I think preventing old winners from entering is a little unfair. I mean, what if a previous winner is truly the best fic in a category? Shouldn't we have everyone in there so we can truly find out which ones are the best?

Technically, they're not preventing old fics from winning something.. just not the mainstream awards. Your story can still win one or two "Best Moment" awards. So you're fic isn't alienated. I can see where you're coming from though. ^^

Saya

Member for 15 years
Breezy said:
And the veterans are forgotten. XD It's all good though. It's because your new and fresh and we're old and... dead. Or somethin' haha.
Meh. I know what you mean. It's not like I've ever been a 'big hit' author before, but I've been here almost two years.

I don't think I'm going to try and enter the Christmas awards this year. I'm trying to write something that might actually have a chance at getting published, but so far I've got no luck.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

Thanx, Typhlo. I'm writing a fic called "Prehistory!" and maybe that'll get nominated. Or my fic Light in Non-Pokemon Fics...no one seems to want to review that one ^^;;

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
I second Ledian_X's Starbolts: New Beginnings, for best Non-Pokemon fic.

I hope that's all right.