• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Summer Fiction Awards

Will You Vote In These Awards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burnt Flower

Horror Mistress
O_O

This was certainly a surprise!

Guess I'll have to hurry on writing some of my new one-shots (hmm...shall I repost A Life's Worth?) and Two of a Kind. Also, have lots of reviewing and reading to do! :D

I will post my nominations later. ;)

KaiserMyuu

Hug a penguin!
Hum...I might start actually working on Metal Against the Flesh for this one.

Negrek

Lost but Seeking
I only have one nomination at the moment...

For best journey 'fic: Misconception by Act

Note that the title is different on the thread because it is the new official title and hasn't been changed here yet.

Last edited:

Ryano Ra

Verdant Vitality
Burnt Flower said:
O_O

This was certainly a surprise!

Guess I'll have to hurry on writing some of my new one-shots (hmm...shall I repost A Life's Worth?) and Two of a Kind. Also, have lots of reviewing and reading to do! :D

I will post my nominations later. ;)
*nods* Yes, yes. I have a lot of reviewing and reading to do, although I'm waiting for Lily and Scrap to release their stories to see if they'll replace the ones I originally plan to nominate. ^^ I need to put some Koolaid in my step if I want to bring out Switchblade Corruption by Early August...X_X; *starts revising Chapter 4*

Kiyohime

I'm working on it, I'm working on it (feel the pressure, it BUUUUUUURNS) ;P

At first, the deadline seemed reasonable but now..it seems a little short but that's justme. ><;;

Kiyohime

I'M UNDER PRESSURE! And I'm gone for a month, remember. No access to my laptop. *faints* xD But it's okay, don't change the deadline.

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Whoa, wasn't expecting this. oO;

I'm a little zonked and a little lazy tonight, so I'll post my choises for nominations later.

Speaking of which, I need to either repost Anew or finish up with writing Different, which sucks, but meh... *grumbles about her lack of creative one-shots.* Inevitable was my best one, but it's in the completed section... *leaves thread, muttering under her breath...*

~Chibi~;249-d;

billy5772

SENIOR
Best First Time Author:

Dragon Admin Explodus

Most Accepting Author:

Dragon Admin Explodus with Balance of Worlds

For best Trilogy, definitely Quackerdrill's Destined Flames Trilogy. Which includes:

Destined Flames
Decision
Distant Appreciation

Most Underrated Fic:

A Light in the Darkness

I'll have more later. I'm on a reading frenzy, and I was prepared for the awards this time. Reading the ones in my sig and others, am I.

Last edited:

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
HellKorn said:
And if it is any constellation, having Scrap make you a banner would certainly be worth it. Why, there are four examples on this page with myself, Sy, Blue Pokemon Master, and Scrap's own banner. If those aren't awesome banners, than I don't know what is.
Whoa, that reminds me. I forgot to give Scrap credit for making the banner when I put it back in my signature... *does what he just said he forgot to do*

These awards are going to be great. I'll get going writing some new stories I've been thinking about lately for the next awards. By the way, and I don't mean to be looking too far into the future when we've got the Summer Fiction Awards right here, but do fanfiction awards come seasonly?

S

Shadowcat

Most Improved Author:
xXSaberXx (She's on Holiday currently. She'll return soon.)

billy5772

SENIOR

Ryano Ra

Verdant Vitality
Flaming Lip said:
It depends, Ryano- er... Serpent Syra was planning something for Fall, but this may have interfered.
*nods* You guys can still call me Ry, Ra, or Ryano, I just went under evolution. .__.;;

I will just have to move the Fall Awards to the Winter Awards, I'm actually excited about these awards more than the Autumn. If someone wants to run the awards for Fall, go ahead. I just have the Winter Awards, although I'll need help.

Ryano Ra

Verdant Vitality
Flaming Lip said:
Hey, Ry, I am still gonna be your assitant for the Winter Awards, I just wanted to try it out myself, so I could have more experince.
^_^ Yes, I haven't forgotten. But, I'll need two more members as well, but I'll concern myself with that when that time nears. Right now, I must focus on bringing out Switchblade Corruption. I would bring it out now, but I don't want to be under the pressure of hurrying to write a chapter. Maybe after I finished Chapter 10...X_X;

Kiyohime

I barely started chapter FOUR. Of course, you must remember each chapter is what, 50000 words? XD *has no self control* However, I'm looking forward to the Winter Awards already.

Ryano Ra

Verdant Vitality
LilyPichu said:
-cough- If you don't mind, of course.

And...chapter 10? I barely started 3. XD

;172;
Yeah, Chapter 10. I want to be at least ten chapters ahead of myself so when I bring out the first chapter, I'll be working on the eleventh. That way, I have somewhat of a chance that I'll continue and finish the story. But, I guess six chapters in isn't so bad, so you might be seeing it sooner. And Scrap, that's a lot of words per chapter. X_X;; I make a range between 4 1/2 - 9+ pages. Usually, they're around 6, 7, or 8 pages. But, if I get a good battle in (I'll be editing Chapter 6 today, since I want to finish the entire battle rather than having it interrupted. o.o). I'm just so excited at this moment (after so long of waiting, the High School I took a test for has accepted me. I must fill out the application today.) Okay, I'll stop rambling and work on adding more of the battle of Chapter 6. (HINT: Lucy and Morty are battling. :D)

As for my nominations, I need to read some stories first, plus I'm very much occupied with my own. (Writing about The Slaughter Ancestors is taking over my mind. ^^) But, whenever I do nominate, it'll be seperated in different posts. X_X; I'm looking forward to the Winter Awards as well, but also finishing my story. *explodes into snakes*