• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Summer Fiction Awards

Will You Vote In These Awards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You have plenty of time, though I'd perfer that future nominations are more complete, as we need to have more than one nominatoin in each catagory.

In case you did not know.

The Must Reads of the Summer are the most prestiguous awards, and are the biggest ones as well.

Ryano Ra

Verdant Vitality
Flaming Lip said:
You have plenty of time, though I'd perfer that future nominations are more complete, as we need to have more than one nominatoin in each catagory.

In case you did not know.

The Must Reads of the Summer are the most prestiguous awards, and are the biggest ones as well.
Yep, that's why I'll be reading some Fanfictions, like a little ole closet reader. *hides behind ruffled curtain* I'll be nominating three people per categories that I want to categorize under my nomination, if you understand that. X_X;

The Mega Champion

First off here's the fic's link:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=72421

Anyway, I making this short and sweet. Here goes.

Basically, I'm nominating ~RaikouRider243~/Return of the Beasts for these:

Most Improved Author
Best Chaptered Generic/Journey Fic
Best General/Journey Writer
Most Underrated Author

That's it. See ya.

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
Hey, choice. Fan fic awards. I hafta start reading deez in between writing up teh chapters of my own two.

Maybe I should post my third...but it's a little dodgy...hmmm...

Anyways, I hafta go read fanfics.

- ;157;

Kiyohime

WHOAMG! I utterly forgot Saber. o.o I also nominate her for Comedy and Generic Journey fanficiton. I haven't seen my fellow hobo for a while...T_T

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Meh, I haven't read many fics recently...*sighs* stupid moving-ness. And most of the fics I read don't fit the categories. (No Action/adventure???) A lot of the new categories are interesting, though. *Laughs* Most humble? I hope I get nominated for that, all I ever do is complain everyone else is better than me XP Lol, j/k.

Best Horror Writer:
Burnt Flower
Scrap

Best Generic/ Journey Writer:
Dragonfree

Most Improved Author:
Jirachiman876

Best Use of a Pokémon:
Dragonfree

Best Description
Serpent Syra
Scrap
LilyPichu

Best Vocabulary:
Serpent Syra

Must Read One-Shot of the Summer (Best one Shot)
Finality

Best Chaptered Generic/Journey Fic:
Quest for the Legends

Eh, maybe I'll add more later, I don't really have much online time, but meh.

~Chibi~;249-d;

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Crap, sorry for the mistakes, I didn't really read the rules *_* *feels like an idiot* Oh well, again, sorry.

~Chibi~;249-d;

Ryano Ra

Verdant Vitality
Oh, my new story is out, for anybody who is interested. ^^; I'll be reading stories for the next two weeks, but only selected ones, including those who don't have any reviewers or 1-3 of them. I can't wait to read their stories; I just hope that they'll be good, since I'm particularly picky with reading Fanfictions. >_<;

*goes to work on story*

Wes

Iblis Wings
I have two nominations.

First is most missed author whish is Mindripper for Trials and Tributations.

Second is Best horror story is Sike Sane for Origin Of Storms!

Last edited:

Wes

Iblis Wings
Last edited:
S

Shadowcat

Last edited by a moderator:
R

~*Ratiosu*~

Aww, how sweet! I'm nominating "Best Use of a Pokemon" for Typhlogirl in "The Pokemon Rebellion".

It just makes you think...why are humans that way? Poor Larmo.