• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Summer Fiction Awards

Will You Vote In These Awards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saya

Member for 15 years
This is what I have for now, and I may update later if I ever get the time to read more fics.

Best Generic/ Journey Writer: Obsidian Blade

Most Popular Author: LilyPichu, Scrap, Serpent Syra

Most Descriptive Author: Serpent Syra

Must Read Fic of the Summer (Best Fic): Raven: Emerald Fist

Elemental Charizam

Sudden Genre Shift
I thnk I'll wait for Burnt Flower to finish her revision of Two of a Kind before I give in my nominations. I've already thought of a few though; I just need to think of someone here deserving of best vocabulary, as SS can't compete against himself.

M

metal_chimaera

Okay, now that I've finally understood the system, here's my vote.

Best first time author: Sike Saner. Yes, believe it or not, it is her first fic. (the link to the fic I'm talking about is at the end of my post)

I guess that the fic falls in neatly in this category too:
Best use of a pokemon:The Origin of Storms
Read it and you'll understand.
Here's the link:
The Origin of Storms

Deoxys Ribonuke

Move over, Selene...
For best first-time writer: I vote Butchimatic.

I thought that his story, about Ash's Super Samsh Bros. thing, was hysterical!

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Maybe the votes can be showed to the public this time? I'd be eager to see how many votes each fanfic/character/author/whatever got. Of course, there's no need to intrude into voters' privacy and show who voted for what.

xXSaberXx

xxxXsightless
*pops head in*

@_@;;;

Must read of the summer:
Pokemon Revelation: Cross of Fates (PG-13)

Most improved fic:

Best description:

Most improved description:

best developed characters:

Most Accepting Author:
xXSaberXx

Most Popular Author:
xXSaberXx

O-o;;; Is that even allowed? Lol.....I'm just surprised, my fic aint THAT good, but thanks anyway Sapphire.

Scrap: xd! How dare you forget about me! *thwack* I was on vacation m'dear, but I am now back! Back in actioooooooooooon! *sings* Thanks for the comedy nomniation! I'll get beat in that catergory though by Breezy and Iceking from a long shot. >P

ANYHOO.....just wanted to say thanks for the nominations. *pops back out*

E

Elemental Guard

Hi. I'd like to Nominate Hunting Guard for these categories:
Best Author of the summer
Best Generic/ Journey Writer
Most Descriptive Author

Also, I'd like to nominate Hunting Guard's Human for these:
Best Description
Best Of the Summer
Best Chaptered Generic/Journey Fic

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Wow, thanks a lot, Elemental Guard. First time I've ever been nominated. Don't think I'll beat some of the other authors that have been nominated for those categories. I'm way out of thier leagues.

Just for the time being, until I can find a link to his Fic, I wish to nominate ChaosMage for the Most Improved Author. If you look at what is there of the re-write of Chapter 1 in his fic, you'll see what I mean. He has gotten a lot better.

L

lone_wolf816

too bad i didnt get nominated.... oh well i'll try harder next year(if im still here) congradulations to the people who got nominated!

-;133;

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Oh god, I've just looked at who I've been put up against. T_T God, I'm going to have a hard time against some of these, but I suppose that's the cookie crumbles.

I have another Nomination. For most missed author of the summer. I nominate GoldenNoctowl77.

HG

Joshua - Shadow Brigadier

Best use of a PokémonRaven Emerald Fist: Had to nominate this for two Pokèmon. One, of course, is the arrogant Raijin. He’s just a fantastic Pokèmon. And the second is a little unusual. Whitney’s Miltank. I’m not spoiling the surprise for those who haven’t read it, but for those who have…

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
I'm nominating Indigo as the Most Missed Author. I think you should check out her fic Winding Roads cos she is a great author but for some reason she disappared without a trace, that's why I'm voting for her.

Brian Powell said:
I'm nominating Indigo as the Most Missed Author. I think you should check out her fic Winding Roads cos she is a great author but for some reason she disappared without a trace, that's why I'm voting for her.

Herm... I am wondering if she is within the cut off point,

Winding Roads has not have any activity in a while... and Indigo has not been on since mid June...

Okay... If someone else agrees that she should be allowed for that catagory, say so and I will allow her in.

Btw I love that fic to, but I want to be as fair as possible. If someone else is cut off for not being active during the Summer then it would not be fair.

xXSaberXx

xxxXsightless
I AGREE! *Raises hand* I am teh closet reader of Indigo, lol. I think she should be put in as most missed, just because the story Winding Roads was excellantae and she deserves the credit.

*clears throat*

I NOMINATE TEH....Breezy! ^_^ For her Fic, Hoenn League: A Brendan and May Adventure for Best Humor Fic. Link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=18056