• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Summer Fiction Awards

Will You Vote In These Awards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Elemental Charizam said:
Saber, you can't as she hasn't posted a Chapter all summer, which is a requirement. Sorry.

Are you talking about Indigo or Breezay...

I did say that if someone else agrees I would allow her to be nominated... Because it makes that catagory work more so yes I allowed Indigo, and anyone else for that catagory in that same siguation will be allowed, I fell that bending the rules a little bit for that works as that catagory is aimed at people who have stoppped, but that applys for that catagory only.

xXSaberXx

xxxXsightless
I was speaking of Breezy when I nominated her Fic, HLBMA for Best Humor Fiction. I do believe she HAS posted a chapter this summer, unless I am gravely mistaken. I was voting for Indigo for most missed, so that NiGHTS would have one more vote to weigh his decision with. :/ Sorry for the confusion.

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
I've checked the categories in the 'Summer Fiction Awards' thread and I've found that you've left the 'the best romance writer category. Can it be possible for you guys to place that category on the list?

Ryano Ra

Verdant Vitality
NiGHTS said:
Hmm... I will add it when I get a chance. I need to tell GoGoTenda to add that to his list (that is the section he will keep track of) so until then just hold those nominations.
Also, while doing so, perhaps you can present it better by bolding and underline the categories, because it looks pretty much bunched up and quite confusing. X_X;

As for my nominations, Scrap isn't here yet, and Burnt Flower's story hasn't made its debut yet, so I am patiently waiting. ^^

Elemental Charizam

Sudden Genre Shift
[Agreeing post, nothing to see here]

Yeah, it is kind of bunched up; it'd look much more organized and be far more clear with a bit of bolding/underlining. BB code rawks.

I too must wait for these two fics to emerge, and I'm hoping Breezeh will update HLBMA so I can nominate it.

Oh yeah, NiGHTS, I don't quite understand the nomination system. How many nominations are needed for something to enter the voting stage?

Elemental Charizam said:
[Agreeing post, nothing to see here]

Yeah, it is kind of bunched up; it'd look much more organized and be far more clear with a bit of bolding/underlining. BB code rawks.

I too must wait for these two fics to emerge, and I'm hoping Breezeh will update HLBMA so I can nominate it.

Oh yeah, NiGHTS, I don't quite understand the nomination system. How many nominations are needed for something to enter the voting stage?

Something only needs to be nominated once, though provided that the nomination meets the cut off. This way there is a wide range of nominations too choose.

This may end up causeing some n00bish fics to end up on the list, but chances are it would not be alone in that catagory.

And I will bold the catagories now.

When do nominations cut off? Cuz I'm gonna be gone practically the rest of the summer.

While there is a precise date on the first page, anything can be nominated provided that it was active/upated during the Summer (exact begining and end).
Noiminations can be done until the 23rd of September.

EDIT: does the list look better now?

Last edited:

Ryano Ra

Verdant Vitality
Burnt Flower said:
Looks much better now actually - did a good job with it NiGHTS. ;)

And my nominations will come after Two of a Kind is posted. :O
Yes, I must agree, my eyes aren't being placed it pain cages anymore. ^^; Nice job, it looks a lot better than before.

I never realized that there was a Fantasy One-Shot Section...that brings ideas, ideas, ideas. X_X Perhaps a sneak preview of Ordaniz Capital shall turn the heads with its mystical myths and legends. *scurries off to write* I must say, the Fantasy Genre is quite enrapturing, isn't it? I just hope that Switchblade Corruption makes it on here, since I have put hard work into it. ;o;

As for my nominations, I'll have a few up later on; I need to gather up some thread URLS and stuff, and make sure that I vote for the right people.

Ryano Ra

Verdant Vitality
Best Author of the Summer: Saya,
Best Comedy Writer: Breezy
Most Improved Author: Saya
Most Missed Author: HellKorn
Most Descriptive Writer: Saya, Scrap

Yes, I have a few. More will be coming once I start getting around to reading a few more stories. I know that Choice and Consequence will be nominated before I do, but if not, then I'll nominate it later tonight. ^^

IceKing

Sexorific!
Yay! Awards! Now Me and Breezy's rivarly can fianlly be put up to the test *glares at her while giving IceKing Jr. his milk*

I was supposed to be reading fics in preparation, but I completely forgot! I'll submit my nominees at the end of the month, if any authors think their fic is capable of winnign an award, you can PM me. Also, can you please remove Whirl Island Quest from the Best Comedy Fic nominees? Ive stopped it to revise it so theres no point in having the first version there at this point.

Breezy

How exactly am I feeind Iceking jr.? o.0 Bottle right? Least I don't neglect him! That's why you all should vote for me because... well.... I'm just a nicer parent.

Anyhoo... *glare at IK* Let the battle of the funny people begin. Remember this though...

I own you all. :D

*labels this post SPAM and skips off happily* I guess, if anything, I'll get back into reviewing for the time being in order to get some nominations in. I guess,

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
Meep.

I guess I'm the David stuck between three comedy Goliaths!! ^_^;;

Oh well. ^_^

-;157;