• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Summer homework.

Ammako

They never give summer homework there.

I don't even see how this is useful, since you're alerady done your exams. That can't really help you study a subject if you alerady done the exam.

ironknight42

To ironknight42, what grade are you in? I just have reading, but then again, I rarely had homework even during the year itself :rolleyes:.
Going into tenth grade why?

On a side note in regards to the above poster, it is for the upcoming school year you hand it in on the first of second day of school and are usualy tested on the material within the first week or two.

ironknight42

I thought I had it bad, I mean I'll probably read five books but five that you have to read...even my summer work and I feel bad for you xLilith. On a side note are we really discussing anything here at all?

Brettt

satirist
I have no summer work because I just moved, however, my peers have to do like a 100 page sspanish packet and read many books to prepare them for the IB program, luckily, I don't :)

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
I have to keep studying Italian for next year, and also i have to read a textbook in U.S. History since I'm going to AP next year.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
yes.
Just got half of my project done.

Have to finish:
-map of the island from the Lord of the flies
-write something about it.
-write another something about it.
-read hucklberry finn. (i think)
-read summary of Harry Potter.

maxelle

Shadow Stalker
I only have to read 3 books for my homework, but I hate reading books so it might as well be 100 books. Summer homework is ridiculous, and makes no since. You cannot have an assignment for school, if school is not functioning. When will those ****ers learn that?

I know. For My new English class (I'm going into high school Whopp-de-fricken-doo!) I have to read 2 books. And I could really care less about both. Plus whats the point of even doing it. Summer Break is like it's name says a BREAK not a time to sit down and forced to do work!!!

I never get summer homework, but I long for the vacations to end this year, since we had many sporadic no-school days due to either the flu or national holidays, so it feels like if I have had an extra month of vacations.

I'm so bored.

Dusk Sweep 0x9

Ready to Battle
homework on summer holidays should be a crime aganist the world federation of school kids everywhere...
i dont get it either..

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
As mentioned in the previous thread about Summer, I'm home schooled, so I still have regular work during the Summer. =/

We're focusing on World History now, and I have to write reports on Atilla the Hun, Zoroastrianism, Mayan civilization, Major World Religions, and Saint Augustine, oh, what fun!

I don't knoe about you, but being a history nerd, to me that sounds like a blast :D

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I'm taking a Theology (or in anyone else's case, Religion) class during the summer, mostly to get a few of my high school credits out of the way...so I obviously get homework. Besides that, I'm always assigned to read 2-3 books every summer before returning to school (and some of those books I read get easily boring after reading the first few pages). :/

^ Agreed.
I have to write this report over the summer T_T
It's been a month and I am still not done with it.
Curse you teachers!

I'm going into 10th grade and I have to read 6 books, answer 7 questions, do some activities, listen to a Spanish cd 3 times, and write a 2pg paper. It's not that bad.

darkjigglypuff

Borderline Troll
I managed to run my arse outta that place as they were handing the packets out on the last day, pretending I didn't hear them.

I haven't heard about them since, hehehe.

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
We don't get any here, it's not in our country's curriculum. Yay.