• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Summer School Paradise (Discussion Thread)

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Summer School Paradise
Discussion Thread

~Approved by Psychic~​

Sign-Up Thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?659886-Summer-School-Paradise-(Sign-ups)
RP Thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?660109-Summer-School-Paradise-(RP-Thread)

The Rules Like Most Schools:
1. Follow all general SPPf rules.
2. Do not bunny someone else’s characters without their permission.
3. Be kind to others when interacting with other members.
4. Don’t make your characters a Mary Sue/Stu. Legend has it that these people got hated because they were too perfect and boring. Don’t have your character end up like them.
5. You can’t back out of an Assignment less you get zero credit which can hamper your overall performance. So, do things!
6. As said before, follow everything in the SU exactly! Otherwise, depending on how it’s done, you may or may not be denied.
7. As GM, I also have outside duties to tend to in life so please do not pester me in getting the RP to go faster, etc. Additionally, I do not want to see the same behavior done to members participating in the RP. Doing so may/will have you reported to the mods and removed from the RP via getting expelled.
9. Discuss about this RP and only this RP. Try your best to not go off topic!
10. Be courteous to others in this thread. I'm sure about any idea can work just fine as long as it fits in the RP~
11. Most importantly, have fun discussing stuff!

Accepted Players:
1. Frank Johnson – Dragalge
2. Schade - Kenneth "Kenny" Marcinko
3. Monster Guy - Lorenzo Amorè
4. Hydrangea - Melanie Sylvester
5. TikTok13 - Jay Brooks
6. Gamzee Makara - Petunia O'Donnel
7. InnerFlame - Liam Mackenzie
8. Sketchie - Markus Moncrief
9. Pir8Heart - Magritte Mallory Masterson

Schade

Metallic Wonder
First lol

I'm feeling under the weather atm, but ill try to post when we get to Germany tomorrow or the day after.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
So, I'm typing up a post now, but other people do know the RP is up right? :p

Edit 1: Two beds, and two closets... Are they going to have roommates? Seems like a lot of space if the room is only going to be occupied by one person.

Edit 2: Posted.

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Sorry, sorry! I've had very hectic days since the weekend started. I'll try to get a post in tonight.