• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Summer's almost here (cheap decklist under 100$ for LC's)

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
At this point and time people are either amping up for nationals or for my case here in Canada are pretty much done with there season and have no valid reason to do anything until worlds or after july 10th-15th where the season gets reset and we can try again next year (this time I might not procrastinate, this year I missed 70% of events making up 90% of my cp, ending the year at about 30 overall, woo!).

So here's some different things to consider walking into the format come July, a lot is already set in stone such as night march, ray/shay, and wobb/groudon, even donphan is making a come back due to the lack of toad, but if something as simple as donphan can exist, what about all the other terrors in the night?

Here's a list from 11th place regionals back in may, though LTC is gone, it's not as if you can't find replacements for half of the cards mentioned.
http://thecharizardlounge.com/2015/...ridor-11th-place-regional-report-with-gengar/

Here is a list for LC's, shiftry sky field, though it seems like a mess is fun to play if you can get it going, a deck with massive draw power and a ton of options.

4-2-4 shiftry flf
2 eggs
3 miltank
3 shaymin EX

9 grass
4 DCE

1 prof birch
2 prof sycamore
3 N
4 ultra ball
4 rare candy
3 trainers mail
1 sacred ash
1 lysandre
3 sky field
3 VS seeker
2 energy retrieval
2 switch

And finally is a list from heretic, latios/bats, currently better options like lando and laser/toad will rotate making this and fairies a very likely play at LC's and larger events as well (the amount of threat latios makes against groudon w/o scramble switch is insane).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSQvyTSnGh4

Most of these decks are incredibly cheap atm and might see a raise in price after rotation.

Last edited: