• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun and Moon Demo Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mom event happens on Tuesdays during the day...which is determined by when it's tuesday on your 3ds. I don't think you can see her during the night.

TyLogic

Everyone. Pikachu's birthday party will start soon. Get out the decorations and ready your hiding spaces! :D

Fire_Fan

Watch me burn..
Awww, it was cute Pikachu's little celebration. I got a balm mushroom for celebrating it's birthday.

Does the Mysterious Old Man end up giving you anything else? I've been to him about 7 times, he's said a lot of different things, but surely if he wasn't going to give anything else he wouldn't keep reappearing?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Has anyone tried the 20 Pokemon capture challenge?

If you can land a successful Pokeball throw for all 20 balls, then the guy falls asleep.

You don't get anything, but its a fun little distraction.

I haven't seen Alolan Dugtrio yet. I have seen Lillie twice, though.

I managed 19, due to one Pikipek being a bit scrappier then the others.

After doing that, catching Pokemon lost a bit of charm since you can't even keep any of them.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I managed 16 when I did it the first time, I just got bored and gave up after that. Only wanted the nugget prize.

Balm mushroom today.... I think that's our most valuable prize so far money wise. I remember selling them from cafes to make major bank in XY.

JVLightningLover

Veteran Trainer
I managed 16 when I did it the first time, I just got bored and gave up after that. Only wanted the nugget prize.

Balm mushroom today.... I think that's our most valuable prize so far money wise. I remember selling them from cafes to make major bank in XY.

It's valuable (6250 PD), but without giving anything away, there might be an even pricier item in our futures...

Evil Darkrai

Oh why did I change my 3DS clock before doing the Pikachu birthday event. Since the clocks went back last night for us in the UK I changed my clock, and now the man says it's in 6 days instead of today.

I'm probably done with this demo now. I've done the main part. I've received the items to transfer to the full game. I've seen the cutscenes with Hau, Lillie and our Mom. The events don't really seem to be anything important and don't give you anything.

Last edited:

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
Oh why did I change my 3DS clock before doing the Pikachu birthday event. Since the clocks went back last night for us in the UK I changed my clock, and now the man says it's in 6 days instead of today.

I'm probably done with this demo now. I've done the main part. I've received the items to transfer to the full game. I've seen the cutscenes with Hau, Lillie and our Mom. The events don't really seem to be anything important and don't give you anything.

Yeah, that's why i decided to not change the time even if IRL it did change. Until i get the girl on the dock leaving event i won't change it.

Pikachu's birthday was even more boring than her champ. at least we got an item this time.

I already got lillie's event twice now and it is not in a specific day. the first one i don't remember when it was but this second one i got it on a saturday.

The only thing i can't get yet is the sina and dexio event. they appear on the pokecenter right? Can you tell me if is it's a case of entering and leaving the pokecenter until they appear?

Evil Darkrai

Yeah, that's why i decided to not change the time even if IRL it did change. Until i get the girl on the dock leaving event i won't change it.

Pikachu's birthday was even more boring than her champ. at least we got an item this time.

I already got lillie's event twice now and it is not in a specific day. the first one i don't remember when it was but this second one i got it on a saturday.

The only thing i can't get yet is the sina and dexio event. they appear on the pokecenter right? Can you tell me if is it's a case of entering and leaving the pokecenter until they appear?

I thought it was only changing the date that affected it. It didn't occur to me that it was also the time.

Oh, I didn't even know Dexio & Sina where in the demo. Guess I'm not completely done then. I have no idea how they appear.

Yeah, you could try entering and leaving the centre for a while. That's what I did to get the Dugtrio girl to appear at Ten Caret Hill. Looking on the internet, they don't seem to be tied to any particular day.

Last edited:

Novembre

The birthday is today? It's pretty boring for me to go in the demo just for this, even if I like the idea of small events.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
So I managed to finally get the Hau event today. And I also got Lillie's again, but during the day in-game, a few days ago in real life.

Hope I get Lillie's event again, she's so cute... :)

Baggie_Saiyan

I haven't played the demo since Day 1 lol, it just made me even more impatient for the actual game! The game looks so good damn beautiful at first when the demo was loaded I was kind of disappointed I was like this is exactly like Gen 6 but once we got to move around vastly a different experience and those previewers weren't kidding that it's not until you play the game you realise how different it is.

Only concern is that frame rate drop but I hope it is because it is demo and it is a fraction of the size of actual game.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Triggered the Pikachu birthday event.

... The event itself was boring (I liked last week's better, even though we didn't get anything), but at least we actually got an item.

Also triggered Hau's Sunday event, but nothing big there.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Boring event, boring item (if you're like me you were hoping for an electric type item right?). Seen Lillie twice (is her bag moving?), still haven't seen Cina and Dexio, or Dugtrio (now I walk out there a couple of times, then give up for the day).

Status
Not open for further replies.