• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun and Moon Demo Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetius

That's it, I've seen all of the Demo's random events! :D
Now, I only have to wait for the remaining scripted events! :)
Also took on the Catching Pokèmon Challenge once again, in order to see the old man sleeping on the ground after catching 20 Pokèmon, but unfortunately failed due to some pesky Pokèmon. XD
Guess I'll give it another try just for the lulz. LOL

BlitzGirl41

This morning I finally got to see Alolan-Dugtrio. Unfortunately, it had its back to me. Still really ugly. And that's obviously NOT lava like some people claim, it is flat-out hair. Not only does it look like hair, but the girl calls it "fluffy". Lava isn't "fluffy" or soft... Still haven't seen the random events with the PC's mother or Dexio and Sena.

glacialcat

This morning I finally got to see Alolan-Dugtrio. Unfortunately, it had its back to me. Still really ugly. And that's obviously NOT lava like some people claim, it is flat-out hair. Not only does it look like hair, but the girl calls it "fluffy". Lava isn't "fluffy" or soft... Still haven't seen the random events with the PC's mother or Dexio and Sena.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pele%27s_hair

Pele's hair is a kind of glass created by lava commonly found in Hawaii. It looks nearly identical to human hair. That is what most people believe has inspired it.

Can still not like the design, but that's what people mean when they say it is "lava hair."

Last edited:

sheld999

got lillie on Friday morning again along with the kalos duo

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
looks like everything opened up at some point. today i got everything at once: a third lillie event, sina and dexio are planted in the pokecenter and the alolan dugtrio girl was there the 1st time i entered ten carat hill. i never expected everything at once. So tomorrow is cop assisting. I hope we get to see more team skull but i will lower the crap out of my expectations and say the suspicious activity will be something that's not suspicious at all.

the sina and dexio event is yet another unimportant one but i like it because it's at least telling us that they aren't there at random just because. Let's hope zygarde's role in these games is indeed very relevant.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
Saw Lillie once again and my heart filled with rainbows! :p

Am I the only one who hopes we can post pics of the game on Miiverse? 'Cause I really want to add a pic of Lillie on my profile lol

Wingulltrainer

Okay, i downloaded the demo and played some of it. I got through the first challenge and saw the strange girl that suposedly has cosmog, but now i'm stuck. Where do i go from here?

glacialcat

Okay, i downloaded the demo and played some of it. I got through the first challenge and saw the strange girl that suposedly has cosmog, but now i'm stuck. Where do i go from here?

That's it. There is only one Island Trial. It is a demo after all! There are other events that take place overtime that will get you things like nuggets and other money items you can send to your main game. Certain other events such as meeting Dexio and Sina will occur, but you are done with the main story of the demo.

TyLogic

For some reason, I've seen Lillie, Dugtrio, and Sina and Dexio consecutively. No matter when I start, they are always there.
Maybe as we get closer to the release date, they show up more so that you can see them if you haven't.

Wingulltrainer

That's it. There is only one Island Trial. It is a demo after all! There are other events that take place overtime that will get you things like nuggets and other money items you can send to your main game. Certain other events such as meeting Dexio and Sina will occur, but you are done with the main story of the demo.

So why did i think it was going to be longer? At least it sort of put my mind at rest about the diffuculty of the trials.

scififan21

Finally got all random events. Cop assisting scene was funny, but was hoping for another Team Skull appearance, but was entertaining at least more then the last one. Boat girl is last event to go. :)

Perlgia

Space Ruling Guy
...so earlier I got the timed events as planned (without checking in daily), but today the cop told me to return in 6 days!? :'(

Cutty

Forever now
^Samey

I got the Alolan Dugtrio event today though. Click. Click.

The cop one is supposed to be tomorrow as he said one more day.

Hazed

^Samey

I got the Alolan Dugtrio event today though. Click. Click.

The cop one is supposed to be tomorrow as he said one more day.

Same here. I got the alolan dugtrio event but the policeman told me 2 days ~_~

Dude... omg... The police assistance event was FUNNY!!! :D:D:D WAAY more cringeworthy than the Machamp event! Hahaha!!! Also today, I got the Sina and Dexio random event. I didn't know that there were randon events, tbh. If that's how the Alolan Dugtrio event spawns, I may have to check out Ten Carat Hill more often.

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
just what was that "shady" business? the guy in the blue shirt looked really creepy if you think his dialogue had some other implication. like what the cop implied was going on. I really thought he was going to enjoy cutting it and eating it while making the poor pokemon watch him do it. it's something about his eyes and creepy smile. Anyway, the result is what i would expect from that video showing that pokemon. weird and funny.

Sina and dexio are always in the pokecenter now. lillie and the alolan dugtrio girl appeared but are not always there.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
I really wasn't a fan of today's event. I was hoping I'd get a good 'ol battle, but instead just some guys looking at Slowpoke...

Didn't even get an item out of it. D:

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
Got the Slowpoke/Police event today. Wasn't very interesting IMO. I also found Alolan Dugtrio although I only saw the back of its head. Not sure if there's a way to get it to turn around but it looked pretty funny anyway. Only need to find Sina and Dexio now and I'll have seen all available events.

EDIT: Found Sina and Dexio.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.