• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun and Moon Demo Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
Agreed.

It's not important I guess. But small touches like this make it seem. Idk more real I guess.

Wonder if any CPU's will have apri or dream balls? :p

Probably not.

knightwolf09

Anyone else somewhat disappointed we didn't have the chance to play with the starters in the demo? Or at least we get to in the future?

Last edited:

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I played through the first part of the demo and it was great. I loved the graphics especially at the place at the end. However I hate how the team skull grunts walk, it's really stupid. Can't wait for the full version ^^

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Anyone else somewhat disappointed we didn't have the chance to play with the starters in the demo? Or at least we get to in the future?

No. That would potentially give us information about their middle-stage BST's, just like how all Pokémon appearing in the demo got their stats leaked.

knightwolf09

No. That would potentially give us information about their middle-stage BST's, just like how all Pokémon appearing in the demo got their stats leaked.

I don't see how know the pre-evos stats now is that bad. Plus we were able to make out all the pokemon's stats in the demo without datamining anyway. It's not that big of deal.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
I heard that you can find Lillie in the demo. Is this true, and if it is where can I find her?

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Actually, players of the Australian and before that the New Zealand demo would have found out about the 10 Pretty Wings first. Ahead in time zones to Japan. =p I confirmed it myself a touch after midnight. :B
Queen Lillie is in the demo?! OMG!!! Where?! I need to know!

On-topic, the guy who gives you the 10 Pretty Wings, says we may want to go see some guy in a few days. What does that mean?
Heard nothing about Lillie in the demo - source. Only way she could show up is if it's for one of those time-specific events. Otherwise sounds like an unfounded rumour to me.

'Some guy in a few days' - may be just referring to the other characters you meet (5, 12, 18, 24 days after you first play the demo).

SebastiaanZ

Day One guy hands you 10 Pretty Wings. I can confirm this, since I just got them handed to me.

EDIT: Nevermind, saw it had already been posted. :)

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Where is this "Day one" guy?

jclocks

Did the Pokemon catch game. Caught 19 Pokemon. Talked to guy, he gave me a nugget and released everyone.

Game Freak, you don't even realize how hard that hurt deep down. >_<

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I gotta hand it to them. I really like a lot of the designs of the female people the player character can interact with. Some of them are just beautiful. And the player's mother is gorgeous as well <3

Pokegirl0102

Did you guys talk to the NPC who inexplicably said that you must turn 11 in order to earn the rite of passage, could this mean that Ash go finally be 11 0______0

masterbreeder42

Beast Ball-catching Legend Wiz
Did anyone else pick up on the pun in the name Hau'oli City? It's a reference to the Hawaiian slang term "Haole", which basically means "someone who doesn't look Hawaiian".

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Did the Pokemon catch game. Caught 19 Pokemon. Talked to guy, he gave me a nugget and released everyone.

Game Freak, you don't even realize how hard that hurt deep down. >_<

Dang that sucks. :( Hey dude, don't take away our Pokemon! :p

Just noticed something while playing the demo.

On my old 3ds, after I'm done playing it, it has to reload the main screen similar to what Smash 4 does.

It doesn't do that on my new 3ds.

hustenapfel

So, appearantly, when you capture the 20th Pokemon, the old guy is shown lying on the ground snoring and claims that he wasn't sleeping. lol

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
So, appearantly, when you capture the 20th Pokemon, the old guy is shown lying on the ground snoring and claims that he wasn't sleeping. lol

Oh my god, a throw back to the old man who wanted coffee in Pokemon Red and Blue then? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.