• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun and Moon Demo Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Does the demo penalize you on sending rewards when you reset the time (DST)?

I didn't want to screw it up the events, so I was going to delay the time reset for a bit.

Lady Umbreon

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but if you quickly spin your character in a circle, he does like a pirouette and it's the funniest and most graceful thing I've ever seen.

I just discovered that this morning. I finally saw the Alolan Dugtrio and was celebrating by spinning my guy around. Hope the girl can get some tutus.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Does the demo penalize you on sending rewards when you reset the time (DST)?

I didn't want to screw it up the events, so I was going to delay the time reset for a bit.
Unfortunately, I believe so.

future.newyorker

So, I know I've posted this before, but I think even more so that the guy that takes you to Ten Carat Hill has a Z-ring. Here's why I think that it's a Z-ring and not a watch:

-It's the same color as a Z-ring.
-No other normal character in the demo wears a watch.
-The policemen wear watches, but they're black.

And I finally got to see Alolan Dugtrio. Dang, if Ghirahim existed in the Pokémon Multiverse this would be the perfect Pokémon for him. FABULOUS!

Gilderoy Lockhart is seething in the corner that his hair could never be as fabulous.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Just went into the Pokémon Center and BAM! Sina and Dexio. I guess the event's chances are higher today.

So, I know I've posted this before, but I think even more so that the guy that takes you to Ten Carat Hill has a Z-ring. Here's why I think that it's a Z-ring and not a watch:

-It's the same color as a Z-ring.
-No other normal character in the demo wears a watch.
-The policemen wear watches, but they're black.
Problem with this: We've seen that guy in another promotional artwork, and it shows that he's wearing a watch.

Evil Darkrai

Dexio & Sina didn't appear for me today unfortunately. But I did notice my demo's event countdown has finally unfroze after I changed my 3DS clock a few days ago. I'll just be a few days behind than I would've been. I might as well keep going seeing as you do keep getting items to transfer from some events.

Leafy Sea Dragon

Seems like it's been Sina and Dexio day for most of us. Saw them as well.

Edit: Alolan Dugtrio showed up as well. I already hunted for it once and saw it randomly a second time though. :p

Last edited:

sheld999

They don't "go" anywhere. You can't actually see or use them in the demo, but they are being saved behind the scenes so you can send them to the main game later.

actually you can see them the professor has them which you can check to see if its there or not you can also send them now but it will come up with error

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Well I got everybody's favorite person event. Sina and Dexio.

Either they look old now or their gen 6 models made them look young. Did these two have artworks?

sheld999

Well I got everybody's favorite person event. Sina and Dexio.

Either they look old now or their gen 6 models made them look young. Did these two have artworks?

what do they say or do in the demo?

sheld999

They say the region is nice. And also studying of the Trials and Island challenge. And Dexio feels like something's going to happen.

nice.. thanks for that. gonna be interesting. i wonder who else will show up in the demos before the games get released in 16 days

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
Gilderoy Lockhart is seething in the corner that his hair could never be as fabulous.

This makes me want to catch an Alolan Dugtrio and name it after him XD. I don't like Alolan Dugtrio but this is too good to pass up. Still haven't seen it in my demo but I haven't been actively playing it. Should really try as I've done pretty much everything else except seeing Sina and Dexio.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I also got the Dexio and Sina event.
Still no Alolan Dugtrio though

Fire_Fan

Watch me burn..
Whooosh I got Sina and Dexio AND Alolan Dugtrio :D Feeling pretty happy about that. I can't wait to see what else pops up.

Whooosh I got Sina and Dexio AND Alolan Dugtrio :D Feeling pretty happy about that. I can't wait to see what else pops up.

Omg same I literally came to the thread to say that!

Status
Not open for further replies.