• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun and Moon Demo Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillies

Got the Slowpoke/Police event today. Wasn't very interesting IMO. I also found Alolan Dugtrio although I only saw the back of its head. Not sure if there's a way to get it to turn around but it looked pretty funny anyway. Only need to find Sina and Dexio now and I'll have seen all available events.

EDIT: Found Sina and Dexio.

Just keep looking. It turned around for me after my 3rd or 4th time looking at it.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I really wasn't a fan of today's event. I was hoping I'd get a good 'ol battle, but instead just some guys looking at Slowpoke...

Didn't even get an item out of it. D:

I was hoping we'd get a battle as well. Would have been nice to have another battle that isn't against a wild Pokemon

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Welp, today's demo event was nothing short of dumb and slightly creepy. I feel bad for the slowpoke though; very soon they will seemingly have their tails cut off, lol XD

Leafy Sea Dragon

It's the second time Dugtrio and Sina/Dexio both appeared on the same day the main events happened for me, I wonder if they'll show up after the next 5-6 days when it's the Ferry girl's turn.

LoveMcQueen5683

This demo is irriatting. Why do some of these events not have items? I mean whats the incentitive (idk how to spell) ? To watch a couple of perverts fondle over a couple of slowpokes? Yay...

I missed the pikachu event and im annoyed that one had an item but the last two havent.

And when is the old man going to stop repeating himself?

gliscor&yanmega

I've enjoyed the events thus far. Feel people expect too much from them, they are clearly meant to be short and fun, some are cute some are funny others raise the hype. It's a demo at the end of the day, Greninja is the biggest thing we are getting from it. They probably should have made the trainers rebattlable but other than that it's got the job done in giving us a taste of the game.

Cutty

Forever now
Finally got the police event. And ew, Slowpoke's tail fetish much?

I need to get those Lillie and Sina/Dexio events soon before the main games out.

GDK

Did anyone try to send greninja to a preloaded game ?
Spoiler : that doesn't work because there is no save data.
Alsoi apparrently you need to complete 2 trials for greninja to obey.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Did anyone try to send greninja to a preloaded game ?
Spoiler : that doesn't work because there is no save data.
Alsoi apparrently you need to complete 2 trials for greninja to obey.
Two Grand Trials to be exact (AKA Kahunas).

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Not like the obeying thing matter, with the power it has, it will steamroll through the first few parts of the game anyway even without it using the move we want.

And yeah the Slowpoke Tail event is just weeeeeeeird

JVLightningLover

Veteran Trainer

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I've reset the time & date on my 3ds a couple of times due to stuff I was having with my X & Y games & I recently realized that now the time events on my demo aren't working anymore. I just did some research on what to do but I don't know whether the demo's clock will just reset or if I'm now locked out of those events forever. Does anyone have any idea?

Evil Darkrai

I finally had Dexio & Sina appear in the Pokemon Centre for me today. I was really happy to finally see them, even if they don't really do anything. It's cool to see them, hinting at what's to come in the full games. I also did the Pikachu birthday event on Sunday. The shady business at the dock will be on this Saturday for me.

I've reset the time & date on my 3ds a couple of times due to stuff I was having with my X & Y games & I recently realized that now the time events on my demo aren't working anymore. I just did some research on what to do but I don't know whether the demo's clock will just reset or if I'm now locked out of those events forever. Does anyone have any idea?

I did this the other week and got really worried. All that happens is that the clock will freeze for around 48 hours before resuming. You can still do the events, you'll just be a few days behind.

Last edited:

BlitzGirl41

I cracked up at the police officer event, when he admitted it WAS shady...but weird... XD Now to wait until Friday, and that should be all of the timed events, correct? Still haven't seen Sina and Dexio or the mother event.

Status
Not open for further replies.