• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun and Moon Demo Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheld999

I cracked up at the police officer event, when he admitted it WAS shady...but weird... XD Now to wait until Friday, and that should be all of the timed events, correct? Still haven't seen Sina and Dexio or the mother event.

with mother walk pass clothing store

Adie-son

Anyone with time progression issues (after daylight savings changes or general time changing) I have fixed mine by deleting the software AND backing up the data, redownload software and it'll restore data and time (for mine at least) will resume.

WinterStar

Gamefreak have gone and done it again. Today's event is just... I really don't know what to say, I got cold shivers after the event was over. They really are going to need to explain all these events some day. I won't go into detail to avoid spoilers for some people, but you get a Comet Shard to send to the actual game and more questions about why certain things are in the series.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Gamefreak have gone and done it again. Today's event is just... I really don't know what to say, I got cold shivers after the event was over. They really are going to need to explain all these events some day. I won't go into detail to avoid spoilers for some people, but you get a Comet Shard to send to the actual game and more questions about why certain things are in the series.
Wait, that event's today?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Yeah, it is tomorrow's event.
I remember marking Friday as the next day after I checked her countdown on the Slowpoke Fetish event day

TailsLuigi

Dewott Trainer
I fail to get that Demo event of the Boat girl cause I didn't know the day light saving would ruin that chance.

I tried deteling the Demo and back up the save data, then I did the Friday event, I hope this fixs the day one.

WinterStar

Tomorrow for a lot of people but for Australians, it started a couple hours ago. I just had to comment on it after I saw it and no better than on Serebii.

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
wow, i'm happy i got the demo just for this event. The only thing i can say is it's worth the whole demo for me. it's both sweet, sad, happy and scary at the same time. amazing :)

Aetius

wow, i'm happy i got the demo just for this event. The only thing i can say is it's worth the whole demo for me. it's both sweet, sad, happy and scary at the same time. amazing :)

It was genuinely spooky, but like you said, it had that certain degree of sadness and warmth implied by the girl's story that it made me engrossed with this event!
Definitely the best out of the other ones we had.
And with this, I'll probably won't touch the demo till the release of the games.
It was a fun ride, but after a while it got boring.
Well, what would you expect from a demo after all? XD

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
The event is finally here, great.
I love that they had these events to keep you coming back, but the demo honestly got boring after all you could do is fight wild Pokemon. It'd have been nice if you could rematch the Ten Carat Hill trainers.

Harukuro

I'm having a few issues getting the final event; my game still thinks it's November 5th! I'm fairly certain daylight savings has messed up my game. If anyone has any advice of how to fix it that would be greatly appreciated!

Pokemon Power

I don't know why but when I changed my clock for Daylight Saving Time, the number of days froze briefly. I have to wait an extra three days.

scififan21

I was waiting to set my clock to the correct time until after the event. Guess Gamefreak didn't factor it in. Anyway the last event was the best. Now only a week left to wait for the full games.

Harukuro

^^the demo punishes you for changing your 3DS' clock by making you wait even longer for events.

Argh, that bites. You'd think that would have factored for Day Light Savings when they set up the demo... Still, it's good to know that the game still "works". Guess I'll just have to play the waiting game now. :/

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
i changed the clock finally after all the events and i went back to kukui to check on my items. they are all there. So apparently it doesn't punish you after you got the items. Good to know. Now i'll be leaving the demo alone until i start moon. If i could get something from catching all 20 pokemon from the challenge...i would already have that prize. But it would still be nice if we could have gotten something from that. I'm happy we got the demo though, it was a fun little preview.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Got today's event. 2 spoopy 4 me... o_O

But anyways, aside from when I have to transfer items I'm probably done with the demo. I was gonna try to catch 20 'Mon for the challenge, but it's too hard. Not to mention, now I can finally change my clock for Daylights Savings Time...

Status
Not open for further replies.