• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun Hyper Offensive Team

123fakestreet

Metalopolis King
Do not put any steel types on a sun team, period.

That is truly the most, possibly second most terribly wrong thing I have heard today. So what ur weaker to fire? U would of stayed in on the big scary fire attack anyway? Wow that's dumb.

This team without a steel type would be single handedly destroyed by a specs Latios. Which is bad, don't let that sorta thing happen. Heatran also makes a fine sun steel poke.

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
That is truly the most, possibly second most terribly wrong thing I have heard today. So what ur weaker to fire? U would of stayed in on the big scary fire attack anyway? Wow that's dumb.
Exactly
This team without a steel type would be single handedly destroyed by a specs Latios. Which is bad, don't let that sorta thing happen. Heatran also makes a fine sun steel poke.
Or any dragon type pokemon that outrages, generally.
Heatran keeps cropping up so I may test that out.

Jirachi is working and is helping a lot when I face an outraging +1 dragondanced pokemon. Substitute is also more helpful than fire punch (tried and tested), wish is giving much needed health restoration for this team.

Ryuken

Steel User
Do not put any steel types on a sun team, period.

Noob.

Anyways, i would replace ninetales solarbeam for sunny day, helps a lot in weather wars.
Second, if you want a steel type in a sunny team i recommend specially defensive heatran instead of espeon.
Espeon just seems too situational to me.

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
Noob.

Anyways, i would replace ninetales solarbeam for sunny day, helps a lot in weather wars.
Second, if you want a steel type in a sunny team i recommend specially defensive heatran instead of espeon.
Espeon just seems too situational to me.
having sunny day could help a lot in those weather wars

and i can't get rid of espeon because it is my main screener and i would end up using heatran as an attacker anyway