• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Characters Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatsRight

They'll probably get the Meltan plot
I hope Ash and Gozu get to face off; It's been quite a long time since Ash battled with somebody from Team Rocket who was more competent
I'd like at least one solid Team Rocket fight this series. Nearly all of SM's villain battles have the same two formulas:

1. The heroes utterly trash the bad guy.
2. The bad guy utterly trashes the heroes, until they get something to win in the last two seconds.

I want an instance the villain forces an actual fight out of the heroes, one where both sides pull out all the stops. Even AG and DP's infamously pitiful TR had odd times they got in a couple hits or clever tactics, and it looked like the twerps won on their own but struggled slightly. Now there's almost an aversion to the heroes ever being on the defence unless it's to build up to a new boost, even against the antagonists that are built up as an actual threat. I get the well choreographed fights are nearly always saved for the official battles, but come on, you could have at least let Mother Beast's team put up a bit of a fight. Why always clean sweeps outright?

Last edited:

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
https://mobile.twitter.com/AshandSerena/status/1065249027610955777/photo/1

So that was posted on Twitter possibly showing a new design for Misty.

Could mean Brock and Misty are coming soon after this Zeraora thing. I also like this design for her and am looking forward to seeing if Brock gets redesigned too.
There's probably going to be some special occasion that occurs while Misty and Brock are visiting Alola and that what she'll wear for the occasion.

lolipiece

Lime-colored Catboi
Staff member
That's clearly an outfit for some formal thing. It's a bit too fancy to be casual wear.

Also, why use their previous outfits in the last poster if they were just gonna get new ones?

Meron

Wouldn't judge the outfit being too formal or ugly as we've only seen the very top half of it. She could just wear a tropical style top and shorts, kind of like the USUM girl protagonist.

I was a bit disappointed that Misty and Brock were wearing their same old outfits in the poster since they got a new look in Let's Go, so this is a pleasant surprise. I think she looks adorable and I'll look forward to Alola Brock.

Kintaro

Banned
I don't get why the writers refuse to use their Let's Go designs. Wouldn't that make more sense for game promotion?

Since Misty/Brock still had their Kanto clothes on the poster, they'll probably just switch to these Alola themed outfits for a portion of the episode, but not wear it their entire stay. Either way I'm more curious how long they're staying, I assume it's just another 2 episodes. Their lack of appearances in the new opening doesn't make it seem they will stick around.

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
How can anyone already call it ugly and we’ve only barely seen the top of it? I’m hoping we don’t have to see their OS outfits anymore, we’ve seen enough of them plus it never made sense to me how they gave them new outfits then reverted them back to their original outfits.

Kintaro

Banned
Since they still have the Kanto clothes on the poster, maybe they only switch to new outfits for a party or something mid-way into an ep...

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Eh it is better than her os outfit from last episode that she show up ......

Kintaro

Banned
I think that might actually be a bathing suit rather than her regular outfit? Misty/Brock were in their Kanto clothes in the poster so I don't see why she'd show up in a totally different outfit. The bottom shorts look more like a swimsuit than regular clothes.

Henry's Journey

I think that might actually be a bathing suit rather than her regular outfit? Misty/Brock were in their Kanto clothes in the poster so I don't see why she'd show up in a totally different outfit. The bottom shorts look more like a swimsuit than regular clothes.
That doesn't look like a bathing suit, it resembles the outfit of the USUM girl protagonist.

I'm starting to believe Misty and Brock will hang around for more than 2 episodes, we'll see.

Ohh and I hope Brock returns with new clothes as well.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
How can anyone already call it ugly and we’ve only barely seen the top of it? I’m hoping we don’t have to see their OS outfits anymore, we’ve seen enough of them plus it never made sense to me how they gave them new outfits then reverted them back to their original outfits.
And Brock's original outfit didn't transit well.... it looks terrible in this art style.
I hope he wears his LGPE jacket cause at least it looks somewhat similar to his HGSS/DP outfit

That doesn't look like a bathing suit, it resembles the outfit of the USUM girl protagonist.

I'm starting to believe Misty and Brock will hang around for more than 2 episodes, we'll see.

Ohh and I hope Brock returns with new clothes as well.
I really hope they don't.... as nice as it'd be.
Unless they actually use Croagunk, Azurill, and all those other non-OS Pokemon. I honestly don't give a damn about Geodude, it has the personality of..... a rock. They never did anything with it and I don't expect that to change. Give me Swampert and Croagunk instead

Status
Not open for further replies.