• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Characters Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
TOO MUCH EDGE

Lawd help us

Do like that Lillie's present and that Ash looks a little bit sharper gotta have XY animation

Think this more or less ramps up speculation that Ash gets Midday Lycanroc if Gladion has Midnight...

RedJirachi

Veteran member
TOO MUCH EDGE

Lawd help us

Do like that Lillie's present and that Ash looks a little bit sharper gotta have XY animation

Think this more or less ramps up speculation that Ash gets Midday Lycanroc if Gladion has Midnight...

If they both get a Lyancroc, Ash's must be Midday. Gladion is too much of an edgelord to not have Midnight Lycanroc

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I am somewhat disappointed that Ash looks set for the obedient Lycanroc as opposed to the one that gets blood lusted in battle

sheld999

I am somewhat disappointed that Ash looks set for the obedient Lycanroc as opposed to the one that gets blood lusted in battle

what if ash midday form one has a personality of the middnight one? like halfway through battle it goes all rage and anger

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
I'm a bit disappointed that he doesn't show Type:Null but he probably gets it later in the series. I don't care really for his Midnight Lycanroc putting aside the fact that it increases Ash's chances to get the Midday form but I like that he has an Umbreon(Darkinium Z maybe?). The edgelord is coming :D

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Ultra ball! Yes!
I'm still hoping Ash and James get a capture in a different pokeball too. James is the only original main character left who has never caught something in a different ball, and we barely see Totodile for Ash and seeing him throwing something aside from a boring old pokeball will be a nice change.

Lillie showing up..... I have mixed feelings on. She and Gladion never meet up during the course of the games until closer to the end.

He's definitely going to have Incineroar at some point though, that's going to be fun too

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Gladion looks more psychotic than edgy. But still, super excited to see him.

why did they have to make him creepy and twisted looking in the picture. I know they pretend that we don't know the story but Gladion should have looked a bit cooler imo. and of course he has a rivalry with Ash with his stupid Lycanroc. I bet Olivia will have Probopass now. I really didn't want a Lycanroc rivalry only because it was so obvious it was going to happen in this anime. And what do you know, it's a main part of Ash's rivalry apparently.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
why did they have to make him creepy and twisted looking in the picture. I know they pretend that we don't know the story but Gladion should have looked a bit cooler imo. and of course he has a rivalry with Ash with his stupid Lycanroc. I bet Olivia will have Probopass now. I really didn't want a Lycanroc rivalry only because it was so obvious it was going to happen in this anime. And what do you know, it's a main part of Ash's rivalry apparently.

So it has become the new Lucario *sigh*
Are these legit?

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy

He looks twisted in the scan picture, but he looks alright in the actual episode picture. And honestly, I don't mind the Lycanroc rivalry, as it seems that gladion will most likely become a league rival. I'm just more worried about how his relationship with lillie is handled and his role in the AF plot

Last edited:

desdar300

The main plot is going to be a jumble depending on how they execute it now. With Null being absent I just don't know what to expect anymore.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I'm now thinking that the anime won't adapt the Aether plot.
They'll do something with Aether. We already know Lusamine is going to appear at some point, that alone should be evidence that Aether isn't going to be ignored.
The main plot is going to be a jumble depending on how they execute it now. With Null being absent I just don't know what to expect anymore.
Who says Gladion can't get Type: Null later?

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Crazy how you're assuming that since Type: Null isn't the scans it's not going to be present...

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I'd say Gladion's Lycanroc is only because Porygon is banned from appearing. And Umbreon is another high friendship Pokemon, which is what he specializes in in-game. And using Type:Null would attract attention given that it's a never-before-seen Pokemon.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I'm thinking that Gladion is just a league rival and that there is no Aether plot.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
I'm thinking that Gladion is just a league rival and that there is no Aether plot.

I feel there will be an aether plot, but probably heavily altered, maybe similar to team flare, where the legendary is totally changed. Instead of solgaleo or lunala, maybe the focus will be on necrozma and possibly a new form.

Personally, I would hate if they did that. It worked fine for the xy anime as yveltal and xerneas had almost zero role anyway in the games, so changing them was not a problem. But in SM anime case, it would be terrible idea to omit solgaleo or lunala given the whole plot with lillie. Sadly, with the most likely omission of nebby, it looks like indeed the AF plot will be heavily altered.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
If there was never an intention for an Aether plot, then what was Lusamine doing in that photo in SM08?

Status
Not open for further replies.