• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Characters Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowForce720

I think it's actually Lillie's old design tbh, if you look at the bag with Lillie's new design, there's an older Lillie design which looks similar.

yes I know we see Lillie's old design next Lillie's new design but the problem is when your comparing it to the image in the bag in upper layer on the right next to the Mallow cookie it doesn't really match up to Lillie's old design even looking at what supposed would be her hat looks different, in all honestly the more I try to take a closer look at it the more it looks more like Shiinotic, I mean at first I though it could be Lillie's old design but the problem is we have lillie's old design next to her new design so we can see what the old design looks like it and when you compare it to the image in question and taking a closer look at it everything about the image does match up with Lillie's old design, for instance the position, the shape of the "hat" and the rest of actually looks more like a Shiinotic.

I mean sure it's possible for it to be Lillie's old design but from what can make out of the image it seems more and more like a Shiinotic, it would help if some could get a zoomed in and clear image on the image in question, then we would know for sure.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
yes I know we see Lillie's old design next Lillie's new design but the problem is when your comparing it to the image in the bag in upper layer on the right next to the Mallow cookie it doesn't really match up to Lillie's old design even looking at what supposed would be her hat looks different, in all honestly the more I try to take a closer look at it the more it looks more like Shiinotic, I mean at first I though it could be Lillie's old design but the problem is we have lillie's old design next to her new design so we can see what the old design looks like it and when you compare it to the image in question and taking a closer look at it everything about the image does match up with Lillie's old design, for instance the position, the shape of the "hat" and the rest of actually looks more like a Shiinotic.

I mean sure it's possible for it to be Lillie's old design but from what can make out of the image it seems more and more like a Shiinotic, it would help if some could get a zoomed in and clear image on the image in question, then we would know for sure.

I mean it's possible for that one Shiinotic to come back although it seemed to bond with Ash more then anyone and he definitely doesn't need another grass type so not sure how helpful that would be.

Master Pikachu 11

I mean it's possible for that one Shiinotic to come back although it seemed to bond with Ash more then anyone and he definitely doesn't need another grass type so not sure how helpful that would be.

If it's the same Shiinotic then the only person on the main cast that could catch it would be Ash since he was only one to bond with it, but for that reason I don't believe it will get captured due to Ash already having a grass type and the only way they would give it to him would be because of the fairy typing. So if it was suppose to be on the main cast then they should have had Mallow be the focus of that episode and the one to bond with it otherwise I am in agreement with you and don't see this Pokémon joining the main cast

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Let's take the time and speculate about some cookies that aren't entirely unrelated to the anime:

[spoil]
DK6eRSXXUAAFvwm.jpg

DK6eRSYWkAA-1UK.jpg
[/spoil]

Janovy

Banned
Let's take the time and speculate about some cookies that aren't entirely unrelated to the anime:

[spoil]
DK6eRSXXUAAFvwm.jpg

DK6eRSYWkAA-1UK.jpg
[/spoil]
You're about 2 pages late. :p

But yeah, I wonder when...

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
So I am.

Well, serves me right for sleeping in and not checking new posts :)

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I think the one next to Kukui is Kiawe. It seems to have the same silhouette.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Maybe we're looking at different Kukuis but it looks more like a Braviary to me.

I'm talking top middle Kukui. The one you're talking about is definitely a Braviary.

J. D. Guy

She probably is more relatable to viewers over there than she is overseas. Lana is dedicated to her family which is a huge deal over in Asia.

So is Kiawe, though. Is he also popular because of that over there (this is a sincere question; I've made myself curious)?

Also, are there Kiawe Cookies? :D

Vipsoccermaster

So is Kiawe, though. Is he also popular because of that over there (this is a sincere question; I've made myself curious)?

Also, are there Kiawe Cookies? :D

Not sure about Kiawe's popularity. He might be the most popular male classmate in the Alola region, though. Then probably Ash and then Sophocles.

And yes, there are Kiawe cookies. In the picture, he's in the plastic bag on B6. Columns are letters (A, B, C) and Rows are numbers (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7). I identified each cookie I could easily identify for each set.

ShadowForce720

oh I just thought of something what if the reason for Lillie's "Z-powered form" in the anime is to show that she has finally overcome her trauma, or basically her attempt to move forward and stop letting her trauma hold her back.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
oh I just thought of something what if the reason for Lillie's "Z-powered form" in the anime is to show that she has finally overcome her trauma, or basically her attempt to move forward and stop letting her trauma hold her back.

I think we need to learn the reason why Lillie is afraid of pokemon first before she can move on with the fear. We know it's definitely something involving with her mom and her plans though. Perhaps Lillie saw her mom interacting with an Ultra Beast and that scared the crap out of her so much that she's locked away the thought and tricked her brain into forgetting it.

Leonhart

Imagineer
She probably is more relatable to viewers over there than she is overseas. Lana is dedicated to her family which is a huge deal over in Asia.

I'm not sure if that's why Suiren is apparently more popular, although I acknowledge that she seems to be getting better treatment than Mao, which still feels bizarre to me. I thought Mao would receive more screen-time and have her own Z-Ring by now given that she has an arguably prettier design than Suiren, as well as certain charms that I thought most of the audience would find more appealing.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
I don't mind Iris coming back, even if I'm not a fan of her. But, I would definitely not be happy if she became a champion out of nowhere. If she has to return in her BW2 attire, at least make it for a believable reason, like succeeding the village elder, or becoming a gym leader or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.