• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Characters Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

johno1995

I think it'd make sense that they'd reintroduce Brock and Misty in the episodes around Christmas. Be a nice gift to the fans :)

Kintaro

Banned
I think it'd make sense that they'd reintroduce Brock and Misty in the episodes around Christmas. Be a nice gift to the fans :)

But what for? I thought they would appear for Let's Go advertising, but they don't seem to be appearing till December. Maybe they're just getting a brief visit to Alola for 1 episode.

johno1995

But what for? I thought they would appear for Let's Go advertising, but they don't seem to be appearing till December. Maybe they're just getting a brief visit to Alola for 1 episode.

LGPE advertising doesn't just have to be for the week the game comes out. An entire Kanto arc took a chunk of the AG series when FRLG were released...

D

Deleted member 384931

I hope the classmates see more of Ashes battle strategies in the league. Ash is a smart guy (when it comes to battles). I am also surprised how many times SM touched "romance or love". Ash didnt react dense!

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
I hope the classmates see more of Ashes battle strategies in the league. Ash is a smart guy (when it comes to battles). I am also surprised how many times SM touched "romance or love". Ash didnt react dense!

He didn't acted as an idiot in XY series, he was generally quiet in these situations unlike in past series where he foolishly claimed that being in love means being good buddies.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

I just want to see all of his Alola team shine at least once in the League.
Goodra and Noivern didn't get to in the Kalos League, and I'm hoping that doesn't happen to the sixth capture again. Don't think I have to worry about Eevee

Henry's Journey

I just want to see all of his Alola team shine at least once in the League.
Goodra and Noivern didn't get to in the Kalos League, and I'm hoping that doesn't happen to the sixth capture again. Don't think I have to worry about Eevee

At least Goodra got a tie? XD poor Noivern I think it did not get a single win in the league as far as I remember.
-
I feel like there won't be too much Let's Go Promo except for the scruffy Eevee and 1 or 2 episode return for Brock/Misty.

DannyDiglett

I was just wondering: will Kahili ever show up? A decent battle against Toucannon would be a good way to debut Supersonic Skystrike.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
At least Goodra got a tie? XD poor Noivern I think it did not get a single win in the league as far as I remember.
-
I feel like there won't be too much Let's Go Promo except for the scruffy Eevee and 1 or 2 episode return for Brock/Misty.
noivern tied with salamence

Zoruagible

-

Noivern didn't get a win period, just a pile of losses. Hopefully a BF/OI arc lets him shine and makes him a reliable Pokemon

I was just wondering: will Kahili ever show up? A decent battle against Toucannon would be a good way to debut Supersonic Skystrike.

I'm very doubtful of her chances
I do want to see Toucannon get a proper battle though, it deserves as much

Zoruagible

If they do more with Team Rocket, I hope they give Archer his first animated appearance.
Since he's in LGPE, he's relevant again.

IcySealeo

If they do more with Team Rocket, I hope they give Archer his first animated appearance.
Since he's in LGPE, he's relevant again.
Don't see that happening, especially after they introduced the Matori Matrix and Gozu. I would really want to see them appear again but this time for a real goal and have an impact on the plot.

Zoruagible

Don't see that happening, especially after they introduced the Matori Matrix and Gozu. I would really want to see them appear again but this time for a real goal and have an impact on the plot.

They'll probably get the Meltan plot
I hope Ash and Gozu get to face off; It's been quite a long time since Ash battled with somebody from Team Rocket who was more competent

DatsRight

They'll probably get the Meltan plot
I hope Ash and Gozu get to face off; It's been quite a long time since Ash battled with somebody from Team Rocket who was more competent

I'd like at least one solid Team Rocket fight this series. Nearly all of SM's villain battles have the same two formulas:

1. The heroes utterly trash the bad guy.
2. The bad guy utterly trashes the heroes, until they get something to win in the last two seconds.

I want an instance the villain forces an actual fight out of the heroes, one where both sides pull out all the stops. Even AG and DP's infamously pitiful TR had odd times they got in a couple hits or clever tactics, and it looked like the twerps won on their own but struggled slightly. Now there's almost an aversion to the heroes ever being on the defence unless it's to build up to a new boost, even against the antagonists that are built up as an actual threat. I get the well choreographed fights are nearly always saved for the official battles, but come on, you could have at least let Mother Beast's team put up a bit of a fight. Why always clean sweeps outright?

Last edited:

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
https://mobile.twitter.com/AshandSerena/status/1065249027610955777/photo/1

So that was posted on Twitter possibly showing a new design for Misty.

Could mean Brock and Misty are coming soon after this Zeraora thing. I also like this design for her and am looking forward to seeing if Brock gets redesigned too.

There's probably going to be some special occasion that occurs while Misty and Brock are visiting Alola and that what she'll wear for the occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.