• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Characters Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
That's clearly an outfit for some formal thing. It's a bit too fancy to be casual wear.

Also, why use their previous outfits in the last poster if they were just gonna get new ones?

Meron

Wouldn't judge the outfit being too formal or ugly as we've only seen the very top half of it. She could just wear a tropical style top and shorts, kind of like the USUM girl protagonist.

I was a bit disappointed that Misty and Brock were wearing their same old outfits in the poster since they got a new look in Let's Go, so this is a pleasant surprise. I think she looks adorable and I'll look forward to Alola Brock.

Kintaro

Banned
I don't get why the writers refuse to use their Let's Go designs. Wouldn't that make more sense for game promotion?

Since Misty/Brock still had their Kanto clothes on the poster, they'll probably just switch to these Alola themed outfits for a portion of the episode, but not wear it their entire stay. Either way I'm more curious how long they're staying, I assume it's just another 2 episodes. Their lack of appearances in the new opening doesn't make it seem they will stick around.

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
How can anyone already call it ugly and we’ve only barely seen the top of it? I’m hoping we don’t have to see their OS outfits anymore, we’ve seen enough of them plus it never made sense to me how they gave them new outfits then reverted them back to their original outfits.

Kintaro

Banned
Since they still have the Kanto clothes on the poster, maybe they only switch to new outfits for a party or something mid-way into an ep...

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Eh it is better than her os outfit from last episode that she show up ......

Kintaro

Banned
I think that might actually be a bathing suit rather than her regular outfit? Misty/Brock were in their Kanto clothes in the poster so I don't see why she'd show up in a totally different outfit. The bottom shorts look more like a swimsuit than regular clothes.

Henry's Journey

I think that might actually be a bathing suit rather than her regular outfit? Misty/Brock were in their Kanto clothes in the poster so I don't see why she'd show up in a totally different outfit. The bottom shorts look more like a swimsuit than regular clothes.

That doesn't look like a bathing suit, it resembles the outfit of the USUM girl protagonist.

I'm starting to believe Misty and Brock will hang around for more than 2 episodes, we'll see.

Ohh and I hope Brock returns with new clothes as well.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
How can anyone already call it ugly and we’ve only barely seen the top of it? I’m hoping we don’t have to see their OS outfits anymore, we’ve seen enough of them plus it never made sense to me how they gave them new outfits then reverted them back to their original outfits.

And Brock's original outfit didn't transit well.... it looks terrible in this art style.
I hope he wears his LGPE jacket cause at least it looks somewhat similar to his HGSS/DP outfit

That doesn't look like a bathing suit, it resembles the outfit of the USUM girl protagonist.

I'm starting to believe Misty and Brock will hang around for more than 2 episodes, we'll see.

Ohh and I hope Brock returns with new clothes as well.

I really hope they don't.... as nice as it'd be.
Unless they actually use Croagunk, Azurill, and all those other non-OS Pokemon. I honestly don't give a damn about Geodude, it has the personality of..... a rock. They never did anything with it and I don't expect that to change. Give me Swampert and Croagunk instead

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Meanwhile Brock....

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Look like there will be some focus on Lana and Misty and water-type Pokemon.
Maybe I guess so. It’ll also be a great opportunity to develop Misty and Lana’s friendship too.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Hope Lana doesn't get a screw over by Ash and Lillie again .

DatsRight

Hope Lana doesn't get a screw over by Ash and Lillie again .

Lillie didn't really steal any screentime from Lana in the last Kanto arc, and since the AF arc ended she's only had about the same amount of episodes as her. Ash is more debatable of course, but even then it's not Ash's fault Lana doesn't get any development in the opportunities she DOES get. Her last two episodes were barely connected to her and Popplio is still pretty bland, the writers clearly don't have much for her to do.

I mean Kiawe's had all of three episodes and he's still doing more than any of the other companions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.