• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Characters Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
At this rate, I bet they find and save him in the same episode.
And I wouldn't mind as it was a mistake bringing him in, it was better when it was just Gladion, Lillie, and Lusamine. Mohn's boring

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Why are we even assuming Mohn will rejoin them? USUM has Lusamine outright choosing to let him stay amnesiac because she feels he's happy enough that way.

...Oh who am I kidding. That kind of moral choice is something that'd fit in the games, but not so much for the anime.

Kintaro

Banned
So with that league scan revealed about the league participants, it's safe to say Misty/Brock are definitely not returning for the Alola league now. I never expected them to come back a third time, but I don't know why some people thought it would happen.

Zoruagible

So with that league scan revealed about the league participants, it's safe to say Misty/Brock are definitely not returning for the Alola league now. I never expected them to come back a third time, but I don't know why some people thought it would happen.

Participating? I've only ever seen one person say that.

It's more along the lines of some of us hoping Brock/Misty and Delia return to support Ash by watching him

Kintaro

Banned
It's more along the lines of some of us hoping Brock/Misty and Delia return to support Ash by watching him

Even that is rather pointless, I don't think the writers want to pay their VA's just for background commentary in the league for about 7 episodes to do nothing. It is possible we'll see them watching the league from TV though, like back in the hoenn league we saw Misty watching Ash on TV from Cerulean.

Remix2

Look like the league is starting soon( like June or July), which mean that the Mohn arc will happen somewhere around August or early September.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'd rather not see Misty and Brock return and waste screen time if theyre not going to do anything but comment on the battles like back in DP.

Zoruagible

Even that is rather pointless, I don't think the writers want to pay their VA's just for background commentary in the league for about 7 episodes to do nothing. It is possible we'll see them watching the league from TV though, like back in the hoenn league we saw Misty watching Ash on TV from Cerulean.

I'll settle for Brock/Misty being shown watching

But Delia needs to be there given she went all that way for mediocre stuff like Ash giving a speech and a stupid play

Leonhart

Imagineer
BTS_fan said:
The Mohn arc doesn't sound very good to me since I feel like Lillie's family is happy enough now without the need for Mohn to rejoin them.

I'd like to see a reunion between him and his children, which I think will occur by the end of SM since the Magearna subplot kind of sets that up.

BTS_fan

Immortal Queen
Umm it's starting around June/July I guess.

So maybe there will be a Mohn/Skull post-arc?

I think folks are overestimating the importance of Team Skull in the show; they're kinda irrelevant as threats and I totally think Guzma will redeem himself at the League and have his big moment there before leaving the series.

Zoruagible

Umm it's starting around June/July I guess.

So maybe there will be a Mohn/Skull post-arc?

I don't think Team Skull's getting an arc. Guzma's whole deal seems revolved around the League

I do hope Plumeria gets to actually do something though....

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
BW ended with 143 episodes and XY with 142 episodes.

We have titles to SM125, so assuming SM ends around 140-143 episodes, there really isn't that much time after the league. Also remember we have to have the usual goodbye/farewell episodes that take up the last 2 eps of the saga.
Sometimes the farewell episodes are just the final episode of the series, like in DP and XY. I'm personally hoping it's more than that and that theres some kind of transition episode in Pallet Town.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Sometimes the farewell episodes are just the final episode of the series, like in DP and XY. I'm personally hoping it's more than that and that theres some kind of transition episode in Pallet Town.
I’m trying to remember was that the same case as AG, although one could argue that was a two parter farewell due to May’s and Ash’s battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.