• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Characters Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MockingJ

Banned
Someone mentioned this in another topic, but it sucks that the Ultra Recon Squad never appeared in SM. They had potential and could've appeared during the Ultra Guardian episodes.

Leonhart

Imagineer
MockingJ said:
Someone mentioned this in another topic, but it sucks that the Ultra Recon Squad never appeared in SM. They had potential and could've appeared during the Ultra Guardian episodes.

I didn't really enjoy their characters in the games, so I don't feel that their exclusion in the SM saga was a missed opportunity. But I still think that they could make a small cameo appearance if Bevenon returns, or perhaps during the inevitable Mohn reunion episode.

Doppelgänger

Superancient Member
Ultra Recon Squad was less interesting than the world they came from. The Pokemon World is a little bland as every region tends to have the same biomes and a mostly uniform culture. Even Unova and Kalos, modeled after non-Japanese countries, didn't come across as all that foreign or exotic. Alola feels distinct culturally but isn't that distinct visually. There's a little of that with the undershirt allergy, I never got the sense Hau'Oli City was different from other tropical beachfront cities in Kanto or Hoenn.

Ultra Megalopolis is an exclamation point among the exotic worlds of the Ultra Wilds. An alien city in outer space beyond the boundaries of time. That feels like the missed opportunity to me.

Leonhart

Imagineer
MockingJ said:
Meh, Dulse and Zossie were cool and Dulse could've befriended Ash and maybe even taken part in the League if he had been given more Pokemon than just Furfrou and Poipole...

I suppose that they could've had a role in introducing Bevenom in the anime or something involving it in general, although in a way I would still find their presence somewhat unnecessary given that we have so many recurring characters present in this saga already.

Lunalah

I wonder if Gladion will set off on his own to Kanto or Johto like he did in the USUM games. Since he'll lose to Ash he might as well get motivated to train harder and challenge another league.

Revolver Furious Dragon

I wonder if Gladion will set off on his own to Kanto or Johto like he did in the USUM games. Since he'll lose to Ash he might as well get motivated to train harder and challenge another league.

Well Lillie goes to kanto in sun & moon and gladion in the ultras so maybe they will go together?

If mohn is found by series end of course

ShadowForce720

Well Lillie goes to kanto in sun & moon and gladion in the ultras so maybe they will go together?

If mohn is found by series end of course

You know if Mohn isn't found by the end of the series, since the new pokemon series is going to be set in all regions, it would be interesting if we wind up getting to see Gladion's & Lillie's journey to find Mohn in the new pokemon series.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
You know if Mohn isn't found by the end of the series, since the new pokemon series is going to be set in all regions, it would be interesting if we wind up getting to see Gladion's & Lillie's journey to find Mohn in the new pokemon series.

That wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility given what we saw from cover of that calendar.

Revolver Furious Dragon

That's my thought if the all region thing turns out that way but I'm not sure if it will.

That wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility given what we saw from cover of that calendar.

I wish people would stop bringing up that calendar. It means nothing at all with regards to the anime. It doesn't hint or prove anything that's going to happen or characters that are going to stay

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Really want Ash to inform his old Pokémon about his victory

I wouldn't be surprised if they watched the battle on TV with that one guy. What's his name, Sketchy? Drawey? Trevor?

I'd love to see him come home and his other Pokemon are just crying tears of joy.

Yes I know his name is Tracey.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I wouldn't be surprised if they watched the battle on TV with that one guy. What's his name, Sketchy? Drawey? Trevor?

I'd love to see him come home and his other Pokemon are just crying tears of joy.

Yes I know his name is Tracey.
It shows that I completely forgot about Tracey’s existence

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Status
Not open for further replies.