• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Characters Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MockingJ

Banned
I wonder if Gladion will set off on his own to Kanto or Johto like he did in the USUM games. Since he'll lose to Ash he might as well get motivated to train harder and challenge another league.

Since we'll probably never even see him again, I don't care where he goes. I think that Lillie's family should reunite permanently by the end of the saga though. I think she deserves that much after all the crap she went through.

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
Guys, as a veteran fan of Pokemon, I'm truly happy Ash finally won a Pokemon League. However, you should stop thinking about Ash leaving the anime because he's now a Pokemon Master. This doesn't work like that. Winning a League doesn't turn you into a Pokemon Master at all. And besides, there are several other things it has to happen before Ash's journey comes to an end.

"Black and White" had another historical event, as we had the very first time Ash battled Giovanni directly. Sadly, Giovanni's Persian defeated Ash; so, the anime can't end now until we have a rematch and Ash defeats him.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
You know if Mohn isn't found by the end of the series, since the new pokemon series is going to be set in all regions, it would be interesting if we wind up getting to see Gladion's & Lillie's journey to find Mohn in the new pokemon series.
Or just Lillie/Gladion journey as a trainer in Kanto/Alola
Lillie needs more trainer development, catch a few pokémon too

Leonhart

Imagineer
I think that Gladio leaving to another region at the end of SM would be the most likely scenario for his closure. I think that Lilie being reunited with her family would be a nice way to end her story, but I don't think that it should stop Gladio from seeking greater heights. So I'd like to see him take the next step in improving his skills even if he has to leave Lilie and Lusamine behind for a while.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
I think that Gladio leaving to another region at the end of SM would be the most likely scenario for his closure. I think that Lilie being reunited with her family would be a nice way to end her story, but I don't think that it should stop Gladio from seeking greater heights. So I'd like to see him take the next step in improving his skills even if he has to leave Lilie and Lusamine behind for a while.

Leaving for another region and eventually coming back was what happened to Gladion at the end of usum and that plot line ended in closure. Who knows.

MockingJ

Banned
Guys, as a veteran fan of Pokemon, I'm truly happy Ash finally won a Pokemon League. However, you should stop thinking about Ash leaving the anime because he's now a Pokemon Master. This doesn't work like that. Winning a League doesn't turn you into a Pokemon Master at all. And besides, there are several other things it has to happen before Ash's journey comes to an end.

"Black and White" had another historical event, as we had the very first time Ash battled Giovanni directly. Sadly, Giovanni's Persian defeated Ash; so, the anime can't end now until we have a rematch and Ash defeats him.

He can always challenge the Champion League thing or whatever it was called, which I think will be expanded upon in the Shield and Sword anime.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
No... Tracey is the guy that everyone gets his name wrong.

TBF tracey is worth forgettable, he hasn't done anything to worth remembering except he caught one of the best kanto pokemon syther.

Revolver Furious Dragon

He can always challenge the Champion League thing or whatever it was called, which I think will be expanded upon in the Shield and Sword anime.

No he can't. At least not yet. He's not qualified to enter until he defeats a league in a region with an elite 4

Leonhart

Imagineer
MockingJ said:

Maybe in a future region far from now. It's a shame that Alola still doesn't have its own Four Heavenly Kings set up, though. Watching Satoshi battle against a set of Four Heavenly Kings from any region in an official match has always been something I've wanted to see.

DatsRight

Maybe the whole Mohn arc will continue after SM if the rumours of Galar being an 'all star' series are true, with Gladion and Lillie charted searching for their father in episodes here and there.

Part of me hopes this is the reason some SM Pokemon got the short end of focus in this series. I'd love if Mallow kept Shaymin into Galar for a little while for example or Lana got an arc with Sandy. Maybe they can get fuller teams.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Maybe the whole Mohn arc will continue after SM if the rumours of Galar being an 'all star' series are true, with Gladion and Lillie charted searching for their father in episodes here and there.

Part of me hopes this is the reason some SM Pokemon got the short end of focus in this series. I'd love if Mallow kept Shaymin into Galar for a little while for example or Lana got an arc with Sandy. Maybe they can get fuller teams.

As long as Kiawe gets the Kanto episodes, challenging Brock and giving us a proper battle with Sabrina, I don't care.
Kiawe deserves to stay a important character, he's the best thing to come from this saga!

Leonhart

Imagineer
DatsRight said:

I'd really dislike that scenario since I feel that the mystery of Mohn's current location has been stretched far enough already, and much like with Magearna's awakening, my patience for the resolution of that subplot is wearing thin.

DatsRight

I'd really dislike that scenario since I feel that the mystery of Mohn's current location has been stretched far enough already, and much like with Magearna's awakening, my patience for the resolution of that subplot is wearing thin.

Having Magearna activated and limelighted for what are likely only about half a dozen episodes left of SM would seem a waste though. It would make sense if they were saving its proper screen time for SS. Same for the other girls' secondaries like Sandy and Shaymin who've had barely any development at all.

Leonhart

Imagineer
DatsRight said:
Having Magearna activated and limelighted for what are likely only about half a dozen episodes left of SM would seem a waste though. It would make sense if they were saving its proper screen time for SS. Same for the other girls' secondaries like Sandy and Shaymin who've had barely any development at all.

In the case of Suiren and Nagisa, I'm not sure what more there is left to explore when it comes to them. Nagisa seems like she was only ever caught as a way to promote the Kanto remakes anyway, and I doubt that she'll evolve in the next saga even if Suiren appears again.

Status
Not open for further replies.