• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zariful

The fight with Hapu where pikachu just spams Iron Tail and quick attack is not what I want for this grand trial

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
I think the team change we are going to get in an 'emotional episode' might refer to Mohn reunion with his family and Lillie might get either a new pokemon, or Shiron evolves!

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Likely.

ShadowForce720

Not sure what thread this would go in but I will put this here for now. So this how Hapu's team currently breaks down from what we've know about it

Hapu's current team:
Golurk(Ground/Ghost):Flash Cannon, High Horsepower
Mudsdale(Ground): High Horsepower

Also we do know that Hapu has a Z-ring and a Groundium-Z so she does have access to the Ground type Z-move Tectonic Rage we just don't know which pokemon she will use her Z-move with. I do wonder what her Mudsdale and Golurk's remaining moves are, as for what her remaining pokemon are it is possible that she could have a pokemon that she didn't have in the games, but I do expect her to still have some of the other pokemon that she has in the games and they will likely be all ground type pokemon, however I don't think she will have a Krookodile since we just saw Nanu have one.

Like maybe she will have a Gastrodon, Flygon, and/or Alolan Dugtrio to go with her other two pokemon.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Also we do know that Hapu has a Z-ring and a Groundium-Z so she does have access to the Ground type Z-move Tectonic Rage we just don't know which pokemon she will use her Z-move with.

It's probably just going to be Mudsdale.

Hala's the only one whose Z-Move Pokemon was changed in the anime, and that change made sense since Hala is a sumo wrestler in the games. (Not counting Olivia. Form change or not, a Lycanroc is a Lycanroc).

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I want to see Ash getting a type he hasn't officially owned yet. Ignoring Rowelt evolving(they seem content keeping it adorable) and legendaries/UBs/mythicals, there's Cutiefly, Sandyghast and Dhelmise. Which do you see as the most likely choice?

Red and Blue

I want to see Ash getting a type he hasn't officially owned yet. Ignoring Rowelt evolving(they seem content keeping it adorable) and legendaries/UBs/mythicals, there's Cutiefly, Sandyghast and Dhelmise. Which do you see as the most likely choice?
None of those seem likely at this point. If Ash's is getting a new type we will have to wait for Gen 8

Zariful

So do we believe Ash will get two more Pokemon, bring back Poipole, use Solgaleo in the league or what?

RedJirachi

Veteran member
So do we believe Ash will get two more Pokemon, bring back Poipole, use Solgaleo in the league or what?
Solgaleo becoming Ash's first legendary for reals this time would be awesome

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Last edited:

OgPokemaster93

At this point I don’t care who Ash gets he needs a full team and the series is coming to a END shortly no time to develope two new Pokémon and before you start I don’t care about pass generations because in this Anime there aren’t even a lot of battles to even provide actually proof the Pokémon are being properly trained so I don’t know what the writers have planned especially for 2 new Pokémon this late in the Anime Poipole has to return at least it knows two moves (fury attack, toxic,) maybe comes back with a 3rd move already just please don’t evolve it into a OP Nagandel keep it as Poipole and then give Ash at least 1 random fully evolved capture or a Mon the doesn’t evolve because is team needs some power with the exception of Lycanroc I understand it’s the Anime but it’s almost unbelievable that his unevolved Pokémon will just dominate pokemon like Sivally

Last edited:

WishManek

If Ash gets Groundium-Z, Will beat Dia with Zeraora in league.
Zeraora is weak aganist Ground Pokémons.

And likely ash will get more 1 or 2 Z-Crystals, probably the Steelium-Z (If catching Meltan or using in Pikachu's Iron Tail)
Or the Kommonium-Z (If catches Jangmo-O and evolves to Kommo-O)

Decidueye23

If Ash gets Groundium-Z, Will beat Dia with Zeraora in league.
Zeraora is weak aganist Ground Pokémons.

And likely ash will get more 1 or 2 Z-Crystals, probably the Steelium-Z (If catching Meltan or using in Pikachu's Iron Tail)
Or the Kommonium-Z (If catches Jangmo-O and evolves to Kommo-O)
Alternate dimension guy coming to the league is a far off possibility probably. Looking forward to see what z-crystal ash will get from Hapu as that could indicate a team change as the z-crystals for the current team are pretty set.

Status
Not open for further replies.