• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zariful

I hope Lycanroc and Pikachu don’t star in the grand trial. It’s already a bit ridiculous that Lycanroc beat Krookodile.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I hope Lycanroc and Pikachu don’t star in the grand trial. It’s already a bit ridiculous that Lycanroc beat Krookodile.

so Rowlet and Torracat?

kinda like roggenrola somehow beat an excadrill? Yes it evolved but still. Besides Krookodile didn't have the best moves.

I have to wonder, if Ash doesn't catch Jangmo-o what will people predict then, because i'm getting the feeling people are seeing it as a "lock" capture, but we've seen in the past not everything is not locked down for Ash.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
maybe or not .......So who know ?

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
I have to wonder, if Ash doesn't catch Jangmo-o what will people predict then, because i'm getting the feeling people are seeing it as a "lock" capture, but we've seen in the past not everything is not locked down for Ash.

One of my early predictions was Kartana which is still an option now for Ash. But now wondering if Meltan could be a potential option for Ash.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
One of my early predictions was Kartana which is still an option now for Ash. But now wondering if Meltan could be a potential option for Ash.
I am not sure about that part as he doesn't catch LEGENDARY Pokemon.

OgPokemaster93

I honestly thought Pheromosa would be a better option then Kartana Could be Ash first Girl pokemon that’s actually good at battling since Snivy Plus Pheromosa is a perfect counter to Inceroar

Pickachu
Rowlet
Incenroar or Tarrocat
Lycanroc
Poipole
Pheromosa

Cool looking team with a balance amount of evolved and unevolved Mons

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I don't think that Ash is going to catch another Ultra Beast. I don't think that he will catch Meltan either.

OgPokemaster93

Meltan doesn’t seem realistic it’s a mythical and I would prefer the writers to just debut the Pokémon rather then have it on the main cast! While Ultra beast our equivalent to Pseudo Legendaries rather then actuall legendaries with a exception you guzzlord and we all know how OP he is in the games so it was kind of expected !

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
If they go the "two new capture route" I think it might help if one was something Ash befriended and helped out earlier in the saga. Aside from Passimian and Wimpod what else was there?
I think that if Ash was going to catch them he would have caught them in their respective episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.