• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Go look at the last preview it shows the 19 other meltan packaged up like there being shipped away while Ash’s lone meltan isn’t present with the others
Really? That could mean this: 19 Meltan were shipped away.1 Meltan that was left behind( probably because it likes Rowlet/Pikachu) and it was sad that his buddies left him. Ash says that he will make sure Meltan will find his group/ aka 19 Meltan. Some episodes later - Ash and co find 19 Meltan,Ash's Meltan leaves to fuse with other to form Melmetal.. Melmetal leaves after Meltan/Melmetal arc.

Red and Blue

Really? That could mean this: 19 Meltan were shipped away.1 Meltan that was left behind( probably because it likes Rowlet/Pikachu) and it was sad that his buddies left him. Ash says that he will make sure Meltan will find his group/ aka 19 Meltan. Some episodes later - Ash and co find 19 Meltan,Ash's Meltan leaves to fuse with other to form Melmetal.. Melmetal leaves after Meltan/Melmetal arc.
Except Ash would already know the other Meltan are at Oak's lab. This one Meltan could know that and choose to stay with Ash by choice.

CMButch

Except Ash would already know the other Meltan are at Oak's lab. This one Meltan could know that and choose to stay with Ash by choice.
They were shipped at Oak's lab? Is that confirmed? But still it's a fact that 20 Meltan will evolve into Melmetal. Because we need Melmetal in anime, which Ash's Meltan must be released or Oak'd.

Red and Blue

They were shipped at Oak's lab? Is that confirmed? But still it's a fact that 20 Meltan will evolve into Melmetal. Because we need Melmetal in anime, which Ash's Meltan must be released or Oak'd.
Well they are shown in a box heading somewhere so its presumably Oak's lab.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
People talking about the Magearna while I'm here wondering why even give Lillie the Ice Stone if Vulpix is still gonna appear on promotion. Who wants to bet this is May's Blaziken all over again, meaning Lillie's last episode of relevance is when she'll get Alolan Ninetales?

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
People talking about the Magearna while I'm here wondering why even give Lillie the Ice Stone if Vulpix is still gonna appear on promotion. Who wants to bet this is May's Blaziken all over again, meaning Lillie's last episode of relevance is when she'll get Alolan Ninetales?
On top of that, Brionne is most likely going all the way to Primarina.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
So I suggested a while back that the classmates would likely receive last minute undeserved power ups, and all of them might just end up participating in the league and looks like it's gaining traction (unfortunately). Lana with Eevee, Primarina, Lillie likely with Ninetales and Magearna, Mallow with Shaymin and Tsareena, Sophocles with Togedemaru and Vikavolt and finally Kiawe himself all have two Pokémon or more and can participate in the league. We don't even know if there's any rules for this league (since it's the inaugural league) so it's likely Kukui will allow any idiot to compete. So the classmates, Gladion, Hau, Illima and possibly Guzma and Royal Mask would likely make up the challengers.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
So I suggested a while back that the classmates would likely receive last minute undeserved power ups, and all of them might just end up participating in the league and looks like it's gaining traction (unfortunately). Lana with Eevee, Primarina, Lillie likely with Ninetales and Magearna, Mallow with Shaymin and Tsareena, Sophocles with Togedemaru and Vikavolt and finally Kiawe himself all have two Pokémon or more and can participate in the league. We don't even know if there's any rules for this league (since it's the inaugural league) so it's likely Kukui will allow any idiot to compete. So the classmates, Gladion, Hau, Illima and possibly Guzma and Royal Mask would likely make up the challengers.
Well, Lana, Lillie, Mallow, and Soph would all need an additional Pokemon. The latter two also need a Z-Ring.

Red and Blue

I still think only Kiawe is participating alongside Ash since he has the minimum of three Pokemon. Lana as well if she catches that Dewspider.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I still think only Kiawe is participating alongside Ash since he has the minimum of three Pokemon. Lana as well if she catches that Dewspider.
Yeah. Lana, Kiawe, and Lillie are somewhat interested in battles, while Mallow and Soph aren't. I am pretty sure that Lillie will get a Z-Ring in the future, while the former two show no signs of wanting one.

CMButch

Honestly, I wouldn't like that. I'd like Kiawe and Ash to participate in that league. Lana, Lillie, Sophocles and Mallow to participate in other activities( like Pokealthon).

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
You should know I had a whole rant about that the minute I learned in "her" episode that she received the Primarium Z... sickens me that this is the reverse Sinnoh region where Ash had the fully evolved Starters.
In fact, if she does fully evolve Brionne, then Lana will be the second companion (after May in AG) to have a fully evolved starter.

CMButch

Man. I remember when being legendary used to mean something, now they're just pets or last second power ups.
Don't worry. Lana will catch Mewtwo in April. Kiawe will catch Zygarde in May and Sophocles will catch Arceus in June. All hail Sophocles !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.