1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest
    As I'm sure you're well aware, sites aren't free to run and so we run leaderboard adverts to fund the site. These ads are often specific game ones run by Sega etc.
    To make sure we get relevant ads as much as possible, could you fill out this survey my ad network is running? It's 100% anonymous and will just help us keep relevant ads on the site
    https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8GL2ZTK
    It's open til April 3rd
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Sushi, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Eddieursa

Eddieursa Marsh Trainer

To be honest, I would wish for Ash to capture the Alolan Muk. Yes, I know Ash already have a Muk, but I can't stop thinking that (thanks to its Dark Type), an Alolan Muk is way better than a regular Muk.

2. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Well-Known Member

If Ash was going to catch any regional variant it should have been Sandshrew.

Henry's Journey likes this.
  3. Poor Professor Oak would be getting double-Mukked all the time. I have no doubt that if Meltan evolves and stays as one of Ash's Pokemon at the lab it will join Muk in the hugs, since it has a similarly gelatinous body.

Kawaii Emolga likes this.
  4. Zariful

Zariful Well-Known Member

Melmetal is still gonna hug Rowlet and it’s not gonna be a good time for Rowlet

Agustin Gomez and Kawaii Emolga like this.
  5. KenzeyEevee

KenzeyEevee The Realistic male Eevee

Strange that Ash has not used the Steelium-Z move yet? If he got a new Crystal he would use the new Z-Crystal in the episode after he got it.

6. Red and Blue

It's not that strange. Ash never had an opportunity to use it after episode 109. We could see it in action against Guzma.

7. shoz999

shoz999 ... Don't laugh.

Honestly I don't really care much for Ash using Steelium-Z. You know what I am psyched for! Golisopod's FIRST IMPRESSION! I wonder if the anime take will be just like the Adventures take cause of how their research on these Pokemon is based on notes GameFreak gives out.

8. RileyXY1

RileyXY1 Young Battle Trainer

I think that he could. Pikachu is going to be used there and it can use it.

9. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

That is why I'm glad he didn't get it. All Alola Muk would have been is a Muk clone

And this ^^^
    Still mad about that. If he can get mythicals now, then why can't he have a real Mega and a regional form?

Kawaii Emolga likes this.
  10. TomRC121991

TomRC121991 Active Member

When is Alola League, Ash just gonna reserve the Pokemon?

11. playerking

playerking Sick of dealing with idiots.

12. Red and Blue

Just waiting to see if Poipole returns or not. There should still be a few episodes left between 116 and the start of the League

13. mehmeh1

mehmeh1 Neutral force of Meh

it's kinda crazy that the league's first episode title could be revealed any day now (well, we'll probably get through the mohn stuff first, but still)

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  14. nickdt

nickdt Well-Known Member

I don't think we get the league until September at its earliest, especially since we have Meltan on the main cast and Guzma is gonna be a thing, i can see a Rainbow Rocket arc happening before the league as a last test for the group.

15. RileyXY1

I don't think that Rainbow Rocket is happening. TR didn't disband in the anime like they did in the games.

16. nickdt

nickdt Well-Known Member

It doesn't have to be our Team Rocket. It can be a Ultra Space Team Rocket.

17. RileyXY1

Apparently, four more episodes are to be announced. Let's see what they are.

18. Red and Blue

Not posted by Dephender though. Could be a troll attempt

19. Zariful

Zariful Well-Known Member

I wouldn’t be surprised if they were trolls, but that reminds me. When do we think new episodes will be announced.

20. Ignition

Ignition Stop neglecting my sad bois GameFreak.

In the next week or so